Views: 2427|Replies: 4

How much do normal people know about Medical detective [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-24 21:39:42 |Display all floors
susposed you are a docter, then you are only a docter

you are detecive, then you are a detective.

how many ways in means of different siceitificcally based tenik, can help to solve a misty crime...or murder

when metective and detective put togehter , it is powerful to work out the season and collect evidence to put people in trouble with law for punishment

is that very different to sentence one guy who murder one in to prison for 50, and murder two added another 50, in the way of using math...

and some times you sentenced one guy for 100000 yrs in prison,who is a serial murder.

do you think death penality means something.

hehe for humantarism......people....

indispensable
deal penaty is indispensable in china at present.ther are many factors in it.and one of the most impotant one is that our contury have not superfluous money to maintain and accomodate so many criminals.

china have not so much jails as america which establish more than 4,000 jails for it's enormous amount of crininals.if the government have the money,aducation,poverty of famer,and other issues should have the priority to use it.

of curse,money form criminals' work can be use to support themself .but it is efficent?i don't think so.

deal penalty will exist for a very long time in china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-25 09:02:23 |Display all floors

Yelson, I think the punishment should fit the crime

A forensic Doctor is just one part of Forensic investigation. It takes many people to solve a crime especially when it is old or without much evidence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-27 12:00:08 |Display all floors

The American most wanted....how much do psyco help to find out the criminal

actually it is very fun to watch some true stories of detective in the program of reality tv.

there are new tenick aid for some crimes.

and you will see how much police to expand its function to secure properity realitic or virtual.

And some time the police make a compromise to release the " wise guys" who did something wrong, but awarded a job to help the police to find out more criminal, and his/her level of punishment will be reduced...haha   such as some hightech  hiker with talent in math and computering.

I can't beleive that American police have more effort to tackle different kinda of suspictions, and can predict where the crimnial may go for the escape by analying his/her some habits.

detective can figure out that where could be ideal place for guys to hide... and what will he/her do to make a living again using some other's name

so fantastic!

those detective can depict the character of one man ,only getting piece from the dismembered body part...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-27 12:06:18 |Display all floors

Will you see some JETS or helicoter flying above your head,by rescuing someone u

Due to lack of knowledge of Chinese police, i can't say much about them as if they are gods and no one can give the right answer about them.

will you see some helicoper fly to rescue someone in the flood or fire.

how many trained pilots Chinese have for the rescuing team.

i have seen much about them in China ,come to rescue people in trouble such a flood China had.

Ironically, i got a new that some super star who get helicoper here and there  flying to different cities for its CD promotion and signature meeting with fans.

will you see more private pilots in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-3 12:17:51 |Display all floors

will you see DNA collected help police to detect the case

Will all the prioner need to be tested by their DNA

then
people easier to find who are those prisoner the protentially redo the wrong thing

and more cam should be set up in every corner of street to film

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.