Author: justgirl

falun gong [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-7 10:45:31 |Display all floors

Lonelieness is a feeling deep inside

I was so touched reading your first post, hope I can say I understand your feeling totally.  
I turn on tv only because i want to make the room noisy.   I tried to make myself busy by attending classes, gym, so i would be exhausted before i go to bed.  I go out eating or KTV with friends.  But I still feel lonly even with a lot of people around me.  Once I woundered if I was the only poor one feeling lonly, but fortunately the answer is no, lonelieness is the most common feeling that everybody can have sometime.  So never be sad when you feel lonely:)
If you need a friend, here's one, I am a girl working in shanghai but from other city, like u.
Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-7 13:02:13 |Display all floors

i can read and speak german

But i figure i am too far from you, otherwise i would gladly help you.

Sorry, JG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-8 16:30:43 |Display all floors

orange369 yes we exactly feel same.

orange, i think the point is that we don't have a bf around. do you agree?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-8 16:32:37 |Display all floors

ah urbexer wish we could be more near

still thank you very much!  i think i could find someone teaching me or exchanging with me in my company.

thank you again!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-17 23:28:32 |Display all floors

Loneliness

Could you find (sport clubs to join/ interest  groups to join?  Maybe travel - treat yourself to excursions.  Join local language classes; above all, be out and about -otherwise you can't be seen and will find it harder to make friends.  Feel free to drop me an e-mail;  I consult my home site regularly: raoul.gunning@talk21.com.  With best wishes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-9 16:03:47 |Display all floors

Learning to be happy alone

After a few more months, I feel much better as people told me though I still don't know many people but I learned from someone who said I have to learn to be happy when I am alone. When I firstly heard this, I didn't feel much how correct it is but as time goes by, very true. You will know when you see my smile, someone just said my smile rocks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-9 23:28:42 |Display all floors

bullshit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.