Author: justgirl

falun gong [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-30 19:15:42 |Display all floors

ah thx hairball

hm sounds really good. i would try. yes i love cat. hm but cats are more quiet,right. and doggie would be more naughty so how to raise a doggie?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-30 19:21:42 |Display all floors

hi marc,really practical suggestion

hm excise in gym, walking with pet, talking with people while walking. very nice. ya i would try to go to club, actually lots of my coworkers have registered and they got good discount, think i would go with them.

i had a party at my home last friday, pretty good, all liked my food, all liked my apartment,everyone was curious how much i pay the rent. hehe.

and you know what, today i just lost a Mickey waist belt i bought, very very very very beatiful, (((((((((((((((((((((((

another thing, i also have a bf called marc, he's also in us now. we exchange some emails everyday, almost a call everyday, missing him makes me more lonely :) and, no one ensures me he would come back to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-30 19:23:52 |Display all floors

no pitqqq

that wouldn't work on me. if i play vedio games in internet though i never played vedio games, or chatting online would just make me feel worse.

but anyway, thx!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-30 19:28:39 |Display all floors

airforcevet

ya i got exactly same with you when i tried to find my link quick. but always what i got is this useer's post is invalid.

lol juice girl? sweet name huh. ah btw, whats' Shan Huang??? a variet of dildos? sounds fun, but hm fake stuff just don't work out to me

go suck your dick? what do u mean by go sick your duck? u raise a duck as pet or what? otherwise, go and brush your teeth that might make your mouth clean.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-31 06:42:20 |Display all floors

someone has no manners

wow, justgirl, you are far too gracious. well done!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-31 09:57:50 |Display all floors

re: hi marc,really practical suggestion

Hi justgirl,
I'm sorry to hear about your belt   , but glad that you're having coworkers over.  Sounds like you're really doing all the right things, so you're not so lonely in this new city.  
If your boyfriend is emailing you everyday and wants to speak with you almost everyday on the phone, I think he sounds pretty interested in keeping a serious relationship with you.  There are a lot of other ways he could be spending his time, but he chooses you.
Enjoy him : )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-31 13:21:36 |Display all floors

REPLY-FRIENDSHIP

HI! IREAD YOUR LETTER IN THE CHINA DAILY.I LIVE IN NEW YORK. IV'E BEEN TO CHINA THIS PAST YEAR. I KNOW THAT YOU FEEL ALONE,BUT YOU SUOND LIKE SUCH A LOVELY PERSON THAT I KNOW YOU WILL FIND FRIENDS SOON. HOW DO YOU LIKE SPEAKIN GERMAN?  I AM IN SCHOOL STUDYING CANTONESE AND CALLIGRAPHY. I WAS IN CHINA DURING THE SUMMER,AND IT WAS EXTREMELY HOT.
                                 DON'T GIVE UP.HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF,AND KEEP YOUR CHIN UP.GO OUT MEET PEOPLE AND LET THE POWER OF YOUR PERSONALITY TAKE OVER.
            SINCERELY,
                                           TOM PRICE

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.