Author: justgirl

falun gong [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-22 20:23:23 |Display all floors

ya wolters

you could see that i am trying to richen my life here. i am actually exposing myself on busy life. working, studying, having party. but the thing is somehting's lacking in my life now. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-22 20:27:17 |Display all floors

thank you all buddy

very nice talking with you here and i will see you next weekend

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-22 21:13:09 |Display all floors

Cats rule

Cats are clean and very independent
Just leave me a clean sandbox every two days, a bowl of biscuits and a bowl of milk every day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-23 08:34:54 |Display all floors

re: justgirl, loneliness

hi justgirl,
First, it's something that happens to everyone, at some point, so what you're experiencing is totally normal --- especially in a new place where you are starting from the beginning, socially.

I think you've got the right idea -- keep yourself busy, e.g. learning German, going out, etc. But, I know sometimes it's difficult to concentrate if you are lonely and you get bored.

To reduce the feeling of loneliness, one thing I can suggest is exercise. Don't just work. If you just work, your mind is kept going all the time, and it might be hard to "turn off". Sometimes this is what's needed.   Rest the mental, work the physical.

If you make your body tired during the day, it will also sleep better during the night.

Couple of suggestions:
-  Maybe join a gym, if there is one near you. There you may meet some people too.
-  Or, my preferred alternative, go out for a nice walk every evening. Don't do the same route every night, but pick safe places (I think China is generally very safe.)  You might stop and have some interesting conversations during the walk.  Somebody suggested a pet.  This is something you would do with a pet (which is also a good, easy way to begin conversations)

Good luck, and don't worry, before you know it you won't be lonely anymore :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-23 09:53:23 |Display all floors

Hey justgirl: Get a variety of Dildos.

If they don't help, write to Shan Huang.  You freaking imposter.  This is what I got when I traced your link:

"The user's posts invalid."

Get the fuck out of here!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-23 09:53:34 |Display all floors

Reply: wanna dismiss loneliness

each time i play online games when i feel lonely and listen a song called "help me make it through the night"..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-23 09:56:27 |Display all floors

Hey Juicegirl: Go sick my duck!!

How come I couldn't follow your fucking link?  You commie?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.