Author: freewill

ENGLISH CLUB (BEIJING GROUP)请网管帮忙推荐一下,实属公事 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-29 15:11:42 |Display all floors

hi, everybody

freewill, your project is ending? I didn't see this post until today.
Actually, I'm always wonder how to meet others who like english in Beijing, you transform this thoughts into action, you are great!
But, I think there are some aspects still not consummate, minority is not the main problem, maybe it can let you get a better communication. Otherwise, no matter how many people come, just talk! Only in this way, your or our club can flourish, do you think?
In addition, happy birthday again,freewill.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-4 18:52:56 |Display all floors

beat it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-5 18:39:16 |Display all floors

easier said than done!

we need a place to practice our oral english, which  have been given by ,but it is in her infancy. to be frank , i think it is not easy for us to do it at the beginning, however, as long as we persist, the result can be what it should be. by the way , who provide the necessities to make it work?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-6 10:06:08 |Display all floors

I like the idea!

freewii,
I apreciate you idea of an English club, I see from all those posts u got little result,I wish u can persist,i just notice the post today,so I must say many people don't know the thing just like me.
if your make many people in Beijing know the club,u will not be disspoint at  that time.
Good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-8 11:24:36 |Display all floors

don't be dissapointed

i just read this post and don't konw how well u get it now.

but i think it's a good idea and i'm interested it. i'll support u and don't give it up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-10 23:24:21 |Display all floors

I support !!

Although I live in Shanghai and can't participate in your activity ,
I wish that  club runs well forever !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-11 12:16:43 |Display all floors

how to do that

i am in wuxi.it is great, how to do that

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.