Author: shanhuang

The reality of Japan -- Even comic bows to Japan's nationalists [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-22 15:32:34 |Display all floors

blaray, this isn't the first time you lost a debate with me

You can call me ignorance, stupid, idiot, no English ability or anything you want. The bottom line is that you can't either talk about what you really know about Japanese war crimes or black slavry history. This speaks loud of your ability and your intention on this thread.

Like I said last time, if you can't qualify yourself and also refuse to learn, you should just get out of the thread. And this is exactly what happenned to you, no need for me to explain to you again and agian.

Here is NO place for Japanese apologists to excuse themselves in any forms to deny what the Japanese did in WW II -- the worst war crimes even happened in huamn history.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-22 22:49:45 |Display all floors

Plesase tell them everything. (About uniformed soldiers)

> They do this every year to glorify their world war II war criminal history.

> This is the reality of Japan today. This is the Japan that many people around the world, especially westerners, don't know, never read or heard of.

I am a volunteer to point out simple information errors.
Uniformed soldiers are the disguise procession by a non-name group.
You can get the picture by image search (keyword; yasukuni)

Next picture is the disguise procession by relatives of South Koreans conscripted and killed in WWII to protest at Yasukuni Jinjya.

Japanese government can not arrest them.
Situation is the same in USA. Geramany and many countries
2005012222498c7a.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-23 15:33:12 |Display all floors

Please tell whom everything about what? Japanese deny the war atrocities is a FA

why do you have to use a name like "icelander" while you clearly a Japanese?

On your notorious war dead shrine's front page it displayed the fiction book called "'The alledged Nanking Massacre". Do I need any more proof to show people your people and government's no remorse of your war crimes committed in WW II to Asian people?

Tell whom everything about what? Get your English clear enough to convey your points. You Japanese goovernment wants to arrest people who protest the war? You believe relatives have no rights to voice for justice for their war victims? or What?

I have tons of photos to show how cruel the Japanese animals did in WW II, would you like to post them? Don't come here to say you have got enough punishment because you got two atomic bombs. No, that has nothing to do with your non-remorse of war crimes, has notihng to do with compensation of the victims of Chinese people you slaughtered and tortured in WW II.

What do you want to say? I think you are a proof yourself that Japanese until today deny the war crimes committed in WW II.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-23 15:37:34 |Display all floors

The crimes committed by Japanese: http://www.kimsoft.com/kr-japan.htm (a site b

Japanese still deny such war crimes! How can we trust Japanese don't committe such crimes again when they, more than 60 years after the WW II, are still in deny ??

How possible any human beings could do things like what they did? Much worse than what Hitler did to Jews in WW II.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-23 15:37:54 |Display all floors

The Crimes and Japanese deny: http://www.centurychina.com/wiihist/ (a site by C

Again, I want to point out:

1) Japanese, get some decency to face the crimes you committed in WW II

2) Any apologists who want to distract the subject, please first show your knowledge about the war crimes that Japanese committed in WW II that the Japanese government still in deny of. Before showing such basic qualification, you better read and learn.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-23 16:15:18 |Display all floors

The smiling Japanese soldier -- the winner of killing competition

Japanese commanders used "killing competition" as a way to boost morale. They organized visiting and news reporters to appraise the "winner". One of killing competitions at ZiJin mount was reported by news papers all over the world.
200501231615f05b.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-23 16:28:04 |Display all floors

The crimes committed by Japanese soldiers: http://www.kimsoft.com/kr-japan.htm (

Japanese still deny such war crimes! How can we trust Japanese don't committe such crimes again when they, more than 60 years after the WW II, are still in deny ??

How possible any human beings could do things like what they did? Much worse than what Hitler did to Jews in WW II !!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.