Author: shanhuang

The reality of Japan -- Even comic bows to Japan's nationalists [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-19 20:13:29 |Display all floors

blaray, show your understanding of the history before talking about anything

Here is your VERY first post to me on my thread elsewhere. It showed very well of your LOW quality. You always have NO substance but plenty of personal attacks.

+ Joined:
2005-01-10

face it, Shan huang

Shanhuang, face it, in this debate, you bit off more than you could chew
2005-01-12 13:17

Here is another personal attacks this old scum blaray to me:
Tommorrow, I am going to rub your smug face in filth after I get done laying the smackdown on you in debating. You haven't a chance in h--- of keeping up with me in a debate. Greatness is in your midst, my friend. Respect the fro! (Just playin with ya!)

2005-01-12 17:30

Your credibility is long gone. Now you pretend you are a sensible forumite? Too late.  You want to talk about my English and my intelligence? My English doesn’t change a bit of the historical FACTS. My intelligence has nothing to do with your claim of the so called “hatred”. I can say the same thing about you – you are full of hatred towards Chinese people because you try to cover up the Japanese war crimes.

Without truly understanding the history one can’t understand what is wrong and how it went wrong. Covering up the historical facts can’t help a bit about people’s understanding and world peace. It will happen again if Japanese can’t show their remorse. Unfortunately, that’s the reality of Japan today. Their prime minister keep visiting the Japanese war Shrine. Japanese politicians again advocating that they will continue to visit the war dead shrine in front of east Asian people’s strong protest. And Japanese government still distort the WW II history in their textbook.

You are the real “rabid dog” attacking anyone who speaks the truth. You attacked me not just once here. I am sure you are not immature instead you are mature, but you chose purposely distort the facts and cover up the Japanese war criminal history. You have no excuse for your bad behavior.

What you said here just proved you don’t even know what mencius said. In fact, his/her opinions are changing through the posts. And when we were debating on a real time yesterday the post time could be off because one was writing while another post got out.

If you can’t find honesty, you better get out of my thread. If you decide to learn about the Japanese war criminal history, then tell me what they did in WW II, don’t just say “very wrong”, tell me how wrong.

You thought you can fool people by saying you are an African American? No one would believe you, you are just a LIAR. I warn you that from my experience you won’t be able to fool people so easily. Before you talk about “hatred” tell me what kind of hatred filled things Japanese war criminals have done to Chinese people.

Tell me what they have done in China in WW II. How about Japanese made you to rape your mother in front of them then bury her alive? For such crime, until today Japanese refuse to admit. How about Japanese took your sister away and made her a “comfort women” and gang rape her day and night, but more than 60 years later, they still deny what they did, refuse to compansate her? Instead, Japanese prime minister still worships their criminal war dead? Japanese militants still glorigy their war criminal history?

Your injustice will lead you to the Japanese war dead shrine, your injustice will ruin the world peace. Your injustice will harm the millions of east Asian people as whole. Your injustice is insulting to all the victims of Japanese aggression!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-19 20:38:39 |Display all floors

Thank you, niulaoye, I agree with you too

We are seeking justice, we are presenting the truth, the truth and facts that 60 years after the WW II the most people in the world still don’t know. It’s time to let the truth out. We are not here to promote hatred, we are here to seek the true understanding of history and true understanding between people including Japanese people.

No one can achieve peace without justice. Some, especially old Japanese know what happened in WW II, but most of the younger Japanese know nothing about the true history. And as you said the Japanese militant right wingers are still actively seeking military power to fulfill their imperialist dream again.

Japanese war crimes were not punished according to justice at the WW II war criminal tribunal, many of their Class A war criminals escaped the punishment. They never have remorse for what they committed in WW II – the most terrible crimes in human history. I must quote the following paragraph from you again to show readers how Japanese right wingers interpret their act:

“Right wingers will not feel guilty, otherwise they are not right wingers. In their theory, Japan was not lost because they were evil, but only the enemy had atomic bomb. They laid down their arm just by order of the Emperor, not because they were defeated. They come up with hundreds of excuses, just to fool the youngsters, Japanese or non Japanese.

In Miyazaki, there is a huge monument built in Meiji Era, the four Kanji characters means ‘conquer the world’. This remains a dream to Japanese right wingers.”

This is the reality of Japan. In fact, more and more Japanese militant right wingers are getting into their cabinet than ever before. Their ambition of conquering the world has never died. Most Japanese people have no chance to see or read the true history of WW II especially what Japanese war criminals did in China.

It's time for every Chinese, every world people who truly seek world peace including decent Japanese people to stand up and speak the truth.

No apologist allowed, no twisting of history allowed, justice must be served. Only then we can achieve real understanding and real peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-19 20:51:47 |Display all floors

shanhuang

What is it with you? When someone agrees with you, they're a good guy. As soon as they disagree with you, you go ape-shit. Why not just try to see their point of view, rather than label them.

YOU yourself in our last chat agreed with me that over the internet, it is not easy to work out what people really think - they reply to just one point or with a short answer. Don't you remember that?

What blaray said does not constitute an attack.

"Shanhuang, face it, in this debate, you bit off more than you could chew"

That's not an insult or an attack. He's saying that in his opinion, you've lost the debate.

"Tommorrow, I am going to rub your smug face in filth after I get done laying the smackdown on you in debating. You haven't a chance in h--- of keeping up with me in a debate. Greatness is in your midst, my friend. Respect the fro! (Just playin with ya!)"

Ok, that's a bit much. But at the end he said "just playin with ya". That means he was joking and didn't mean to be nasty. I haven't read his other posts, I'm only going on what you put here.

Shanhuang, you need to calm down. You take things far too seriously. Stop seeing yourself as a victim.

I have had shown my understanding of WWII. I've done my homework. Why don't you read and mark it, rather than keep asking me to "do my homework"? I'm not going to make you feel better about yourself by continuing to write about WWII. The discussion was about a modern article about censorship.

niulaoye, you are right. Right-wingers in Japan do try to cover up the past. But as I've said before, I really don't know what the point is of these posts. There are so few Japanese people here that you can't change anything. You can discuss it all you want. But all you're doing by having nothing BUT "Japan is not apologising" will make those Japanese who do visit, think all Chinese hate them.

You MUST show some friendship with criticism. Otherwise you're just bullying people who weren't involved in WWII or feel nationalistic.

And no offence to shanhuang, but he never seems to say anything nice about Japan. Why can't he start another thread on something nice about Japan, and something that doesn't concern WWII? Is that so much to ask for? I rarely see many Chinese people post on the "wow, I like this about Japan" threads. They just ignore them. Why? Can't they admit that Japan isn't all bad?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-19 21:25:16 |Display all floors

mencius

I don’t care who agree with me or not, I care who agrees with FACTS. All your statement so far are on general terms, such as “many”, “a lot”, nothing showed you truly understand the Japanese war crimes. Show me one picture you have seen from the war archive! Watch your mouth when you use the term “ape-shit”, I warn you. If I labeled anyone I labeled with FACTS unlike you labeled with empty words.

When did I agreed with you on last debate? Show me my original words to prove your point. I let you go because I viewed you as a westerner that doesn’t understand much about Chinese history. And I said you can just stay on the sideline to read. Go and check it out.

I have known what 'blaray' is long before he came here. Check out his language before voicing your opinion. In fact, you have just proved that you only praise those who agree with you. What FACTS can you present here?

Mencius, if you refuse to read the history, instead come here to cry out “calm down” then you are talking nonesense. I have said this again and again. I have marked down a LOT on your posts. You have NOTHING specific about the war criminal historyof Japan, so you better sit and watch me to post more. The thread here is not just about one article, it’s about how Japanese government treats its war criminal history.

“You MUST show some friendship with criticism. Otherwise you're just bullying people who weren't involved in WWII or feel nationalistic.” –mencius

That’s rubbish! Should I show “friendship” to Hilter? Should I show “friendship” to Japanese militants and their war criminal worshiping? NO!  You tell me what good they have done in WW II. Is it good to distort the history book? Is it good to worship war criminals? Is it good for Japanese militants to seek imperialism again? Why do I have to start another thread before I even finishing this one? Why you are so afraid to talk about Japanese war criminal history?

Yes, it’s too much to ask for me to start another thread to talk about “good” things about Japan before we can find the true justice. It’s too much. Before Japan can admit its war criminal history, before Japan can stop worshipping war criminal shrine, I will be here to talk about Japanese war crimes. I am very sure. And you better believe what I said.

Why don’t you start a new thread to talk about Hitler’s “human sides” to jews? Why don’t you say that ‘Nazi” aren’t bad?? They will tear you apart. You coward. You can only sit here to pretend you are a pacifist while you are in fact  very biased, very much don't want us to talk about Japanese war crimes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-19 21:42:19 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-20 00:14:03 |Display all floors

Double post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-20 00:16:57 |Display all floors

shanhuang

Right, fine. I don't care anymore. I've enjoyed talking to you in the past, but now I see that you've got a chip on your shoulder about WWII. All of your posts are about war guilt and how Japan hasn't accepted it was wrong. Well, you refuse to accept that you're ever wrong. What you call "facts" don't prove a general trend. You're paranoid about Japan, eventhough it couldn't possibly win a war against you now. China has a big military and you're increasing you spending very quickly.

You said that Japan is increasing its military spending. Where are YOUR facts for that? I have shown you that isn't true. You plainly ignore things that don't support your argument. You base all of your arguments on a few sources. Most of them are Chinese. If I have an English source that contradicts your point, you cry foul and say it is unfair. If it supports your view, you criticise people who say it isn't true. Are you ever wrong???

"That’s rubbish! Should I show “friendship” to Hilter?"

When did I say you had to be nice to Japanese nationalists. What about those who aren't???? Why can't you be nice to them?

"Why don’t you start a new thread to talk about Hitler’s “human sides” to jews? Why don’t you say that ‘Nazi” aren’t bad??"

Because I don't think he's nice. For some reason, whenever someone tries to defend Japanese people, you assume they are war apologists. Well, I'M defending MY Japanese friends, who are tired of being harrassed by Chinese like you. They AREN'T nationalists and you have no right to demand ANYTHING from them.

"Yes, it’s too much to ask for me to start another thread to talk about “good” things about Japan before we can find the true justice."

Well then, I think you're a very sad, bitter individual who should grow up. Why are you such a leader for fighting for "true justice"? What have the Japanese done to you PERSONALLY? You're fighting someone else's war. Let them fight it.

I have met plenty of Chinese people that have forgiven the Japanese. They don't care about what happened because they know most Japanese have changed. They live in the present, whereas people like you live in the past.  I think that if Japan ever "apologised", you would just say that it is not enough. People like you always say "oh but look at this, we can see it isn't so". You don't look at any positive steps, you just look at negative issues.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.