Author: yazlixn

what do you think of a lady if she smokes [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-21 15:38:53 |Display all floors

confucius really knows a lot

ha ha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-21 15:46:33 |Display all floors

Regarding smoking, I have no gender bias, i.e

Neither a gentleman nor a lady should smoke.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-21 16:19:34 |Display all floors

more than agree

seems that everyone against smoking.
but how come still that many smokers?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-21 16:40:42 |Display all floors

for reasons of rising smoking-addictor, esp. female smokers,

hard to explain.

I read about an article regarding some area in the front part of our brain (geared by some gene of course) controls so-called human addictive behaviors, of which smoking can be catergorized.

now the question comes to why people start to smoke?

any smokers here can tell?

my exprience of smoking. I had tried a puff when I was 10 something, choked by very bad smell.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-24 16:31:18 |Display all floors

Reply: what do you think of a lady if she smokes

I think all women should immediately quit smoking.
Let me explain.
In my younger years... I had a girlfriend who smoked after every time we were done having sex.  The all-too-necessary post-coital puff.  Of course, we were young then, so lovemaking wasn't limited to just one time... she didn't taste too good (HER MOUTH, get yer mind atta the gutter) after smoking... for the next round.
One time, she was sitting there at the edge of the bed... puffing away... (smiling of course)... I got up.. and made one of the biggest mistakes of my life... I had a cigarette.
That was almost 10 years ago.  I am an avid smoker today.  But I know for sure I can quit... I've done it a thousand times!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 16:42:42 |Display all floors

Reply: what do you think of a lady if she smokes

I couldn't care less.

People can do whatever the hell they want. Its none of my business to say what they can and can't do. I smoke, drink and take drugs. If anyone tells me to stop (and they have - from my parents to ex-girlfriends), i politely tell them where to go and stick their opinion.

If you keep telling people how to run their own lives then you'll end up invading middle eastern countries!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 18:01:32 |Display all floors

i really hate that

sorry I dont mean any offence .
i really can not accept any girl who smokes.
it would not be a girl who smokes i will find!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.