Author: minicat

I love you, but I will never marry you. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-7 13:34:42 |Display all floors
If I wanna a marriage in the future, certainly I will choose to break up with him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 13:56:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by minicat at 2005-1-14 18:08
If your boyfriend said this to you, would you break up with him ?

marriage is the graveyard of love...! is that what u mean?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 17:16:40 |Display all floors
people may get married without love, but if he will not marry u. most of the time is because he does not love u.but also could be some other reasons too. like parents' objections!! so better ask why! but if u don tlove him, no need to ask!!!!!!
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 18:55:48 |Display all floors
i wouldnt break up with him..cos i love him...and i dont wanna marry him etiher.....i guess its great deal for both of us..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 21:34:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by minicat at 2005-1-14 18:08
If your boyfriend said this to you, would you break up with him ?

Yes I will for I think there is only one reason for a boy not to marry a girl, that is--He DOSN'T love her. He may give many reasons but 'He dosn't love hier' is the only real reason.
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 21:35:41 |Display all floors
whirlingone..i think he might like her..but he doesnt want to be tied down by one woman...men wanna a lot of women to feel security....thts wat i think..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 21:39:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-11-7 21:35
whirlingone..i think he might like her..but he doesnt want to be tied down by one woman...men wanna a lot of women to feel security....thts wat i think..

That might be a good reason. Maybe even the boy himself are not aware that there are many reasons for him to marry a girl, but just one reason for him not to.
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.