Author: cecilia_xiao

the man i love called me cheater last night [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-29 05:16:27 |Display all floors

This is the truth...

What i am about to say is the blatant truth, there may be few exceptions  but other than that - I would Not recommend you date any british Guy.

I'm a British Born Chinese < I know all about how most british men think, and let me tell you for a fact: Around 85% only care about sex and nothing more.

The way he tells you that your a "china doll" proves that fact, ALl they care about is getting laid and them moving on., I don' t know how it is in china as i never been but i think he's taking it as an opportunity to cut contacts with you, and i would recommend you be more careful in the future. - English Men Moslty just care about have sex with as many girls as they can and thats a fact.

Thats my advice to you as a british chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-29 12:19:13 |Display all floors

the man is really a cheater

i think you are such a pure girl that you don't know what really love is .
i don't want to show how mature and experienced i am .frankly speaking, so far l haven't have a puppy love yet .when l talk with a girl about affection ,i am always flushed and shy . but i really do know that a good relationship ,wahtever else is basded on mutual trust and love , no suspect and no jealousy in it . maybe it is too idealized to be true .you can analyize it by your intelligent mind : wether he love me ,why did he suspect your love to him ,and how can did it that way{call you a cheater}
these behaviors are not mature man's doing
it is my own opinion about that .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-29 12:19:15 |Display all floors

the man is really a cheater

i think you are such a pure girl that you don't know what really love is .
i don't want to show how mature and experienced i am .frankly speaking, so far l haven't have a puppy love yet .when l talk with a girl about affection ,i am always flushed and shy . but i really do know that a good relationship ,wahtever else is basded on mutual trust and love , no suspect and no jealousy in it . maybe it is too idealized to be true .you can analyize it by your intelligent mind : wether he love me ,why did he suspect your love to him ,and how can did it that way{call you a cheater}
these behaviors are not mature man's doing
it is my own opinion about that .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-29 12:35:26 |Display all floors

...well...

dont take it so serious, u know its just a cyber world...you shouldnt have fallen for anyone from net..cos its so unreal!..you guys can be friends online...but cyber love doesnt exist..

and..i think he never loved you at all..his jealousy is an act of selfish....so forget about him...most Brits are shits....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-29 13:11:23 |Display all floors

To error is human

Every one confidently thinks himself/herself that he/she is right and honest.  To error is human. Look your face in a mirror and think  what error you did.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-29 16:14:19 |Display all floors

i had the similar experience

i experienced this kind of thing before, the difference is that i left him, i could stand this long-distant relationship, he kept telling he'd come ,but he just never did that .So I began to wonder if he's be lying to me,after half and a year's bitter and sweet  relationship, i broke up with him.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.