Author: cecilia_xiao

the man i love called me cheater last night [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-18 13:51:21 |Display all floors

it's a two way street

Welcome to the board Tapp.

Just to add to what you wrote.  In a good relationship, the "training" is always a two way street.

Looking back, I can see how much both my wife and I have changed for each other over our 5 years together.  When we met in college, we both were somewhat immature, impetuous, selfish and shallow.  Now, my wife is a prim and proper wife in every sense, taking good care of me.  I became much more humble over the years.  Now I'm just another guy building his little world around his family, a bit at a time.

It's this mutual willingness to make room in your life for the other person that separates a successful relationship from the ones that failed.

Congrats on the upcoming wedding.  A long distance relationship is definitely no easy feat to pull off, especially one that lasted 3 years.  I'm sure you both will cherish each deeply.  Good luck, bro!  Cheers!  ^_^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-18 14:07:25 |Display all floors

Time cures all of things.

Love is based on mutual trust.If one day he do not trusr you ever,you do not still saty in your love.Forget it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-18 15:34:18 |Display all floors

congrats! Tapp

It reminds me a month ago, i posted here abut me and my bf,,and ppl here giving me warning: "if you love him so much, you will lose him eventually. you should hold back your love and let him chasing you..." sthg like that...

sigh sigh sigh....:-(

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-18 16:42:09 |Display all floors

I can't understand the western behavior

I am an explicit. once I met a foreigner on internet. I told him, there are many difference between us!just be simple friends! I never think I will live with a foreigner.But he said we can be happy together!  He liked me! very honest and ture! He trust me! I thought I am so lucky to meet a nice foreigner. So I gave him my heart! He said he would visit me and took me back! I said I couldn't give him the right answer till we meet. He took it!  I thought I liked him too!  And he said he love me only once! I was very excited when he said he got visa and ticket, and told me the hotel in China . I was waiting for him, then the day coming, no he! He disappeared! no any explanation.
Give me hopes then throw me to abysm.
Now I don't know who can I believe, especially the one who IS from internet!
Just be friends are ok! BE simple friends. no hopes, no hurt!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-18 16:56:42 |Display all floors

I can't understand THAT behaviour

selina_nj,
My heart goes out to you.  I am from the West, and I can't understand that behaviour either.  I think no matter where you are from that type of person is just plain and simple: an assh*le.  Nobody should be so inconsiderate to build up people's hopes and not sincerely try to fulfill them, or at least provide explanation.  And, yet it happens everyday to the best of people.   
To be honest, this was a blessing for him not to show up.  You're too good for him.   It's a jungle out there.
All the best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-18 17:21:08 |Display all floors

thats the way of some guys

i will  advice u not to call it off.ur guy maybe a good guy and he care u so much.some mans like that always like to be more careful in all they do. so u need to understand well.and try to be more open to your guy,he want to know what u are all about. and if u really love him try to do what he want with time u will enjoy him.

Use magic tools Report

sallyzhang has been deleted
Post time 2005-1-18 22:53:41 |Display all floors

love is based on trust

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.