Author: cecilia_xiao

the man i love called me cheater last night [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-15 18:27:17 |Display all floors

Obviously, your relationship has deep, deep problems.

I think both of you are not suitable for that kind of long-distance relationship.

He lacks confidence. A lot of people are like that, due to many childhood experiences, former relationships and other psychological reasons. Having a long distance relationship, His wild imagination keeps giving him pictures of you cheating on him, it doesn't matter at all if you are a saint, his imagination is beyond his or your control.

And you? Seems like you love him without knowing who he really is, and what kind of problems he has. I think it's you who should be saying bye bye to him. Confidence is an extremely important part of a good relationship, I don't think he can ever develop confidence in the current situation.

If I were you, I'd just tell him - "You have no confidence in my, so this relationship has no future. Good bye, and just for the record - I never cheated on you in anyway, zaijian"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-15 18:40:32 |Display all floors

Internet love

The guy is a neurotic control freak. Don't shed any tears over him. He is obviously the insecure type who can't get a girlfriend in his own country. A loser.

There's nothing wrong about meeting people online, but try and avoid falling in love. Most of the time you are in love with a dream, a chimera, not a real flesh and blood human being.

Let the love come once you actually meet your internet friend and see him or her in their true colours.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-16 03:42:38 |Display all floors

I'm from the UK

do what you want..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-16 04:17:27 |Display all floors

are you a guy or gay?

Do not make you an expert on this type of problems as you are not that!
You just try to make you important by your long mails!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-16 04:19:33 |Display all floors

are you a guy or gay?

Do not make you an expert on this type of problems as you are not that!
You just try to make you important by your long mails!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-16 13:59:43 |Display all floors

you are too naive

it's not your foults
all i want to say is ,you  exprience too less
what  you exposed is really common in some of the girls
can be controlled without chasing which make you boring to the guys
love is hard to known , don't  be too easy to say love
usually love brings two kinds of things
one is happiness the other is hurts
unfortunatlly mosts turn out to be hurts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-16 19:14:18 |Display all floors

I understand the exact feeling,

Hi Cecilia, <hug> I hope you feel better now.
It's sad.Sis. I can totally understand the feeling which you have when he said you a "cheater",well,you are not.
I also had the same "feeling". (it's hard,dear) My bf called me "dishonest".I was so sad.
It happened one month ago, I was back from south China, the next day, it was a tiring journey to me, the next day, I went to see my bf. He was sick, he's not in the good condition. His every cough made me feeling pain in my chest, I really worried about him but i can't anything to "cure" him. He took medicines then slept most of the time.
As i said, i was so tired from my journey, actually i was seeing my family in my hometown, during the time staying with them, i found that i couldn't get along well with them, I can't get closer to them as i used to do...i felt lost. i was shocked, I couldn't have many words with my pals. They say I'm no longer "belong to" the island where I grown up...All these feelings were in my mind at that time when I was with my bf. I became silent, not talkative as before.I had all this mess in my mind, I'm simple-minded person, I was like panic when so many 'feelings' suddenly came to me,i don't know how to start talking about all the mess and i don't want to talk with him about this at that time.
he felt it, he said: you are like in distance. what's the matter? and I said,nothing...
believe me, when i said 'nothing',I only had one thought in my mind: Not to bother him at this moment, he's sick, he needs caring and love,not the mess which i even don't know how to tell... i didn't think that was "dishonest". When I don't want to talk, when I'm not in the mood of talking, I always said: nothing...then they know,ohh,ok,she doesn't want to talk,leave her alone...
however, my boyfriend doesn't think so, he called it "dishonest". Then he said he not trust me 100% any more...I was so sad. (I believe that you must understand my feeling at that moment) It did shock me, I felt very bad about myself, I never have anyone,especially someone so close to me, saying that I'M DISHONEST. I almost gave up 'coz i didn't know how to face him since he has this "image" of me being dishonest. however, we still love each other, we still together. It's a scar there. Anyway,I know what kinda person I am, I am HONEST and I still love him and trust him completely as at the beginning.

Do you guys think it's 'dishonest'??

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.