Post time 2005-1-12 11:12:55 |Display all floors

ture love is not a cake!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 11:14:38 |Display all floors

is not a cake!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 12:25:06 |Display all floors

Hey rextyranosaurus: Here we say, "once you've gone black, you ain't coming bac

She's enjoying those big black 11" shlong buddy.  Do what you need to do?  Or, cut your losses.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 12:44:47 |Display all floors

come on airforcevet

why must you be so crude?  Give the guy some credit, instead sounding like you know what's going on from 5 thousand miles away.  

Seeing that he can write english fairly well, I would suspect that he's not dumb, maybe just a little inexperienced and lost.

Yes, I know what you suggest might be going on, but you can't even be 10% certain.  Some more constructive input probably would probably be better received.

Rextyranosaurus:  if you suspect she's doing something behind your back, it's really not hard to pick up the signs.  You just have to know what to look for.  For example:  does she change her bed sheets all the time?  Simple things like that.  Just detach your feelings for a second and think about what's going on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 21:45:21 |Display all floors

Well I shouldav known that....

Ok so the trouble with me is that I'm inexperienced.... I'm a dreamer. A cute face, a sweet voice, an agreeable demeanor and I get captivated. The last post hit the nail on the head - " u sleep with her after a week of knowing her and expect her to not have been sleeping around".
The real problem is then should I go on getting into short-term, mostly physical relations, until I begin to feel emotionally detatched from my partner? Or should I rather keep away from such relations? Sometimes, it feels really nauseous to look back and see the kind of relations I have been in.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 22:36:48 |Display all floors

ljl

jl

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-13 04:54:41 |Display all floors

sounds like

You sound like a hopless romantic.  Well, nothing wrong with that.  I was one before college, along with many people.  First few relationships tend to be that way.  Just be sure to learn where things went wrong, instead of being too busy feeling sorry for yourself.

Calling it off would be the safe bet.  But if you think you can remain level headed, then you can try a purely physical relationship.  You can reduce your confusion if you can see where this relationship is headed.  So start by gaining the initiative.  Don't call her for a week and see what happens.  If you can't even handle a few days away, you are in too deep already and going under, call off the relationship right away.  If she caves in and comes to you first, then you are in a position set terms or at least regained some control over the relationship.  Good luck.

PS: Don't play this kind of games with an innocent girl, but I think in your case, it's warranted.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.