Views: 2533|Replies: 1

Give a chance to Negative things-------how are some unsolved crime mysteries goi [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-11 13:33:18 |Display all floors
Catch me if you can, that sounds like a flirting from a girl.

but in fact, it 's a word some criminal would like to cast.

We know that Police and power house can't secure  life and property without making any mistakes.

hehe American tropp mistakenly shot some civilian, or some where.

and I don't think  any  crime case can be solved with the goood ending by puting the criminal into prison.

and I wondered sometimes the police have no clues to have some law offenders persuaded in front of law and urge them to confess undeer illegal penalty and threat.

who beleive all police station are clean and managing  the cases with transparancy.

and  some documentary which record the ongoing of crime case have been open to pulbic on Tv on the condition that they got a good finishing end, and winner of righteous force.

so now, could some one tell me some    big    unsolved crime mysteries  or something you confused or doubt on the crime case your country release.

yeah, we might exprect the advanced tech and professional detectiing can help solve the prolbem   in the near futher

just for curious, how effienctlly legitalious or law power house or police ,have things done to protect us from being hurt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-14 12:27:11 |Display all floors

er

I don't have to kiss anyone but to say the truth and the real truth about American torture technique because I am the senior Medical officer in charge of the whole U.S. Prison
The American used repeated RAPE ( I am talking about using other inmates to repeat rape against men day after day until they submited the information and used sleep deprivation, starvation, sex torture using American women officers and electrical shock to torture the prisoners. This is proven to be truth in Abu Ghraib Prison in Iraqi but also in Gismo, Cuba, the famous torture chamber. I am a U.S. Army Senior Medical Officer and I was married to the most prominent family in Mississippi. The corruption, murder of blacks and burning of their bodies in Philadephia, Mississippi and Mississippi burning can not be erased in the History book. Americans are evils and devils especially Sheila Boykins and Shirley Watkins of Forest, Mississippi, the KKK of the Sheriff of Scott County, Mississippi, Sheriff Richardson, the Police Chief, Lee, all corrupted Americans. God is great and during the American Civil War. Hundred of thousands of Mississppian died in Vicksburg. Mississippi and the sea of blood soaked the Mississippi River into red. Long live the freedom fighter in America NOT in Iraqi. Long live my motherland, CHINA. I never forgot what my parents taught me and my grandparents taught me despite I grew up in America. I NEVER FORGOT WHERE I CAME FROM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.