Views: 6987|Replies: 20

Coming to China soon and would appreciate any advice! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-5 05:57:04 |Display all floors
I'm going to China at the end of this month and would be really grateful for any advice - from custom to what to bring with me.  
I''l be there one year and want to get know the country and people because what is also important for me is to find friends there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-5 07:44:11 |Display all floors

Are you going to a big city or a small town?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-6 03:20:43 |Display all floors

Are you going to a big city or a small town?

I'm going to Wenzhou, I suppose it is quite big, isn't it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-7 08:37:46 |Display all floors

Wenzhou is a big city

I am not in Wenzhou,but as I know,it 's a flourishing and busy city there.People there are very good at commercial business.You are going to have a lot of friend all over China as long as you can smile to every Chinese.I live in another province.So if you are intested to know more about China,I will be pleased to tell as I can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-7 14:54:39 |Display all floors

you should take time to visit Beijing and Shanghai

if you come to China, you should visite these two cities where you can get the whole picture of the modern China which is something different from what you learn from books or the Internet. Many people can speak  good English in the two cities and also you may find people from all over the world anywhere. i'll be happy to provide you more detailed info if you need.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-8 03:06:32 |Display all floors

thanks

thanks for your information and help.  The problem is I don't now what I shoud ask about because I have no idea about the place. Well I've read a lot in the Internet but as cloudalone has said it can not show me real China.
That is why I appreciate any advice.
I definitely will visit Shanghai and Beijing and all other interesting places there as soon as I have time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-8 10:33:10 |Display all floors

yeah...seeing is believing

forrest gump

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.