Author: fastart

DuDe ItS EaSYYYYY [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-3 23:10:58 |Display all floors

Response.

"Racist much? Not all of us "white guys" are the same. Thieves?? What? Ignorance is not bliss my friend, so listen up. There are white people from many many different cultures, many different types of people with white skin. You want a white girl? Be yourself, and keep looking. I promise you'll find a hot white chick that'll want you, unless you're ugly. Don't judge a whole race on your opinion of one or even a dozen. Oh, also, white chicks mostly want a guy with money. And perhaps it is just a curiosity of the "other." Some Asian chicks like me because of my blonde hair and blue eyes, and i like Asian girls because when they're beautiful, there's no comparison. Besides, don't be insecure. There's more Asians than whites in the world anyways."

Ignorant much?  Maybe it hasn't occured to you why there are much more white males/asian females couples than the other way around.  It could be that whites are portrayed as having the most desirable facial features and the theory that looking more western equals being more successful. Last time I checked the media, having an asian male for a partner didn't exactly sound too attractive. But hey, what the hell would you know? You have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-4 09:34:25 |Display all floors

factors

1. what's u economic situation? enough to take care a girl, i mean the western girls here.
2. Have u got stable finical support to make a stable relationship with the western girl?
3. Will you be able to handle them as u handle any chinese girls?
4. U English is good enough to communicate with them?
5. u pretty boy? handsome boy? or none of them just alright?
6. u got sense of humour? is that good enough to make the girls feel fun with u?
7. will u share same comments?.....\

blablablablabla

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-4 09:58:08 |Display all floors

Interesting

fastart said-
"1. what's u economic situation? enough to take care a girl, i mean the western girls here.
2. Have u got stable finical support to make a stable relationship with the western girl?
3. Will you be able to handle them as u handle any chinese girls?
4. U English is good enough to communicate with them?
5. u pretty boy? handsome boy? or none of them just alright?
6. u got sense of humour? is that good enough to make the girls feel fun with u?
7. will u share same comments?.....\"

I will add the following (for both the girl and guy)-

8. Respect for your partner's culture and a willingness to discuss any misunderstandings that arise because of cultural differences
9. Willingness to learn about your partner's culture and language.

However, the underlying importance of security, stability, communication and respect are integral to building and sustaining ANY relationship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-4 10:21:40 |Display all floors

expert is she not me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-4 11:36:44 |Display all floors

Reply to Bettyboob re: Interesting

I choose you boobsbetty.  You kip me warm wenter, summer, spling, and autumn.  Okay.  I learn englese wif you.  hehehe.  I eat you velly good!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-4 11:50:21 |Display all floors

Fastart, thanks for the props!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-4 12:00:31 |Display all floors

re airforcevet

hi
i think u got few objection about Chinese guys or Chinese politic system, any suggestion ? but if u try to give u S*** here u better shut, and keep it untill u leave this nice country.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.