Author: darkhan

Chinese girls chasing after white boyz !!! Good or shameful? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-4 16:51:34 |Display all floors

man is just man

I think most of women(except prostitutes,which spreads all over the world) like a man because of his distinctive qualities, not because he's a white, yellow or black.

Seems that you are less confident with yourself, if a chinese woman chase after you, you think she is either for money or for passport. I believe you are not so bad. Handsome man are always being chasing around. It's same everywhere. Maybe Indian girls don't think your white man attractive. different people different taste.

I think most of white men are happy to be popular here.
Any one think woman chasing after man is shameful? I don't agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-4 18:08:42 |Display all floors

great response by hksojourner

you've said it all

that should wrap up the thread but i'd bet any money one of the usual plebs stirs it up again with their tiresome garbage

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-5 09:47:30 |Display all floors

great response also

And fifth, HEY ... there are mixed race couples who get together because they just find they are compatible in personality, interests and outlook! The fact they are from different ethnicities is irrelevant.

Well said there.......I see the prats are still stirring things up as usual!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-5 11:08:20 |Display all floors

reply to ilogo and urbexter you two slow gay guys

The issue here is how many chinese girls ADORE white western males whereas how many western girls ADORE Chines males?

You are morons!

Here is a test for you guys:  What is the issue here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-5 11:20:23 |Display all floors

Reply to HKshort jockey: Reasons why Chinese girls date Western guys

Okay, I make $300.00/hour so this will be about $150.00.  Oh well...

First, airforcevet, please stop trolling.

airforcevet:  I am trying to catch a nice blonde here..

Okay, having worked and lived (and dated) in mainland China and now in HongKong, I think it is impossible to generalize the motives of Chinese girls who date westerners.

airforcevet comment:  wonder how many western girls feel the same about Chinese man in China?

Nevertheless, there do seem to be a number of conflicting categories.

First, there are the girls who have a roseate-hued view of the west as a world of unlimited wealth and glamour. They are desperate to escape what they see as the drabness and limitations of China and latch onto a Westerner, often ANY westerner, they can find.

airforcevet comment:  Western stereotyping of the Chinese males did the trick.  Just don't infect the Chinese girls with STDs.

Second, there are the Wiggies and Wannabes, close cousins to the first category, who seem to despise their own culture and see themselves as "western" (being western is cool).

airforcevet comment:  Chinese men want to have a taste of western girls too!  But how?

Third, there are the girls who are attracted to "Otherness", men from a culture that is exotic, different and alien from their own. They don't despise there own culture, but are nevertheless facinated by difference.

airforcevet:  That's pure crap.  Exotic western culture?  Comon' let's have goat head soup love!

Fourth, there are girls who DO say Chinese men are too conservative, patriarchal, and emotionally and sexually repressed. They think - rightly or wrongly - that western guys are more passionate, emotionally expressive and open-minded.

airforcevet:  Yeah.  Chinese men also want passionate, emotionally expressive and open-minded westerm women!

And fifth, HEY ... there are mixed race couples who get together because they just find they are compatible in personality, interests and outlook! The fact they are from different ethnicities is irrelevant.

airforecevet:  I am not against that; however, I am for a level of playing field.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-5 11:37:16 |Display all floors

Look up "exotic" in the dictionary.

No?

Too busy earning $300 an hour?

I'll do it for you:

EXOTIC: "seeming unusual and exciting because of being connected with a foreign country.' (Longman's)

And that, you think, doesn't appertain to some Chinese attitudes to the west?

However you are earning your vast fortune it presumably isn't as a lexicographer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-5 14:59:34 |Display all floors

my view

I am a chinese girl! I chatted with an foreigner for one and a half year!
First,I told him I wanted to improve my English. NOw, I find I get more!
I know his country and his life. I know the different culture.

I like them,or just like to make friends with them,but I will never chase after white guys!

we are equality. why chase after them! I only believe man should chase after ladies.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.