Author: darkhan

Chinese girls chasing after white boyz !!! Good or shameful? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-3 00:54:00 |Display all floors

thats a personal problem

chasing after white boys is not just want to be special.

Maybe some girl take it that way, thats not good.

I think it depends on personal taste. what if a Chinese girl just likes the face of white guys, or she likes the white guys' way of dealing with things.

i think chasing a boys is a thing not depends on whether you are a white guy or not, but depends on whether you are a guy girl likes or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 01:34:23 |Display all floors

Reply to a-white-guy

Lets forget about love, marriage, dating, race  for a moment..

I am sure that you'd agree with the fact that white guys are having more sex with Chinese girls abroad or in China A LOT MORE than Chinese men abroad or in China are having sex with white women.

These are facts and not racism.  May be, just may be, Chinese men just want to have a little taste of white women!  May be, just may be, they are curious.  May be, just may be, after they tried white women, they might go back to Chinese girls?

Unfortunately, the western white world always portray Chinese men as lackeys or coolies.  Which white women would readily want to have sex with Chinese men unless the Chinese men graduated from Stanford or Harvard?  Or, looks like Bruce Lee?

Meanwhile, the blacks are having sex with white women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 03:43:51 |Display all floors

Chinese girls chasing after white boys?

So? I've never heard anyone in the UK object to Chinese men dating or even marrying British women.

My last girfriend was Chinese and I got on very well with her parents. They were not wealthy and the parents had not been to university - so it's not as if they were from some sort of weird elite. But they had educated their daughter well and were extremely open-minded. They even told her that they were comfortable with her marrying me. As it was, we decided we weren't ready for that sort of thing, and decided to finish it. But we both commented that we thought if we had met a couple of years later, it might have worked.

"It does look like chinese girls are easy"

No, it makes Chinese men look like their a bunch of lazy traditionalists, who can't make Chinese women happy. If Chinese men object to them seeing other men, then it's obvious that they're avoiding them because they're intolerant and ultra-conservative.

Chinese women can do what they want. The days of them being imprisoned in the kitchen is over. If you can't accept them having the freedom to date who they want, then even more will want to date foreign men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 10:03:26 |Display all floors

I agree with Mencius, Chinese girls are not easy

Looks like there are a lot of racists out there. When are you people going to realize that people are the same, just look different. You will find the same qualities in men and women no matter where you go. I am a white man, are you telling me that because of my skin color i act a certain way? That would be like calling all Chinese communist thugs afraid of individuality. That is wrong, is it not? Just because you see a Chinese girl dating a white guy, doesn't mean anything except that the two like each other. You Chinese men don't own Chinese women just because you are the same race. Grow up, women have minds of their own.  If you are jealous, or insecure of a person's skin color, then you need some serious therapy. And about that  comment about black guys dating white women... so what? I date black women. Even if i didn;t i wouldn''t care. How can a people be great if their judgments are so ignorant? Sorry if i offended anyone, but i was myself offended.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 10:27:59 |Display all floors

Depends on who you are????????

" Chinese girls chasing after white boyz !!! Good or shameful?"

If you were a "white" guy in China being chased by beautiful Chinese girls, you would think it was a "good" thing

If you were a "Chinese" guy watching all the beautiful Chinese girls chasing a white guy, you would think it is "shameful"  

I am sure it is only a few Chinese women’s personal preference.  In China there are only a few "white" single men. Many single Chinese woman. The reality is there are not many white men with Chinese woman in China, but in USA you will see many more mixed relationships

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 10:33:06 |Display all floors

Cultural differences

My personal views from another angle

India is a much more conservative society than China, and hence it’s difficult (but not impossible) for an average Indian girl to be seen with a white boyfriend. It only calls for serious trouble, i.e. physical injury, from the girl’s family, intent on protecting family honour.

I don’t think a Chinese girl in a big city in China, would be facing that level of problem. Whether older generation like it or not, the younger Chinese generation are becoming more open, especially single men and women who are independent and hence do not face the need to answer to anyone, with regards to their actions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 10:33:21 |Display all floors

Reply to Mencius Lies!

Ok Mencius here we go.  I didn't want to waste my time repsonding to your bull shit, but, here I go:

You bullshitted:

So? I've never heard anyone in the UK object to Chinese men dating or even marrying British women.

airforcevet comment:  Who the hell is objecting when you couldn't do it unless you are a Chinese Doctor, Engineer, or rich Chinese in England?

Mencius crap:

My last girfriend was Chinese and I got on very well with her parents. They were not wealthy and the parents had not been to university - so it's not as if they were from some sort of weird elite. But they had educated their daughter well and were extremely open-minded. They even told her that they were comfortable with her marrying me. As it was, we decided we weren't ready for that sort of thing, and decided to finish it. But we both commented that we thought if we had met a couple of years later, it might have worked.

airforcevet comment:  what's wrong with you not being able to date your own white lass in england.  Or, were you in China to abuse the unwealthy and uneducated parents who raised their daughter up with their blood, sweat, and tears?

Mencius:  Delirium:

"It does look like chinese girls are easy"

No, it makes Chinese men look like their a bunch of lazy traditionalists, who can't make Chinese women happy. If Chinese men object to them seeing other men, then it's obvious that they're avoiding them because they're intolerant and ultra-conservative.

airforcevet comment:  Yeah.  Go ahead and blame it on the Chinese male in China.  While the entire western world consistently portrays Chinese men as lackey and coolies.

Mencius lies:

Chinese women can do what they want. The days of them being imprisoned in the kitchen is over. If you can't accept them having the freedom to date who they want, then even more will want to date foreign men.

airforcevet comment:  From one other link, you recommended to our Chinese sister to "learn how to cook in order to find a man etc..."

Mencius:  You are such a racist or you are a self loathing China man.  Either one, you are trouble!!

Me, I am perturbed, but hopeful for the Chinese men in China.

2005-01-03 03:43

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.