Author: darkhan

Chinese girls chasing after white boyz !!! Good or shameful? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-8 01:09:11 |Display all floors

Jealous?

Looks like dear charles is very intimidated.  Maybe he cnot find any girlfriends to play with..

poor_charles !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-8 08:43:53 |Display all floors

ahhh

let's just leave it at that, who cares what race u r going after. it's not morally wrong to have interracial dating
here's my point: it's neither that the p erson should feel ashamed, nor proud...what's there to be ashamed or proud of anyway

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-15 06:13:03 |Display all floors

not shameful, but can't say good sometimes

I will reply to darkhan.

I am French, and have some little knowledges about China and Chinese people, will share with u my thoughts about it.

It is a problem of culture, I think that India is still a traditional country in comparison with China.
Chinese young people are open, and curious and eager to learn about foreign culture.

"Shameful ?"
What do you think about chinese women ? Do you think they are low purity women ?

I think that in many cases physical attraction can explain why, as you say, chinese gals
are running after foreigners, in fact this is mutual attraction, so imho I think
that white guys with chinese girls match well, considering this point.

Other kind of girls can also search for foreign guys, to leave China, and have a more comfortable life.

Others may be also proud to have a foreign bf or husband, and I agree to u on that point (the only point I guess)

"Bad for your women"
Uh, that means that chinese women belong to chinese men, and indian women belong to indian women, and french women belong to french men, and so on ?
what kind of narrow view is that ?

"Chinese girls are easy"
No most of the chinese girls are not easy, u only see a part of them, the part that u want to see.

To conclude, well if there is honnesty and respect between two people, why couldn't chinese girls chase foreign men ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-15 15:00:17 |Display all floors

KHAN???? you MUSLIM

no wonder about your post!!!
come out of the shell man...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-18 04:50:39 |Display all floors

Just plain wrong

Ok, I have lived in the US all of my 22 years (except for a few months spent abroad), and the statement about 98% of white women chasing black guys is just not true.  I would say a more accurate figure here would be 5-10%.  Nothing against blacks here, I have many black friends, however most white women want to date whites.  And don't take this as a racist comment because I am not racist.  I have no problem with interracial dating I just wanted to clear up the facts here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-20 20:11:04 |Display all floors

is this a white girls comment?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.