Author: robinhood

what do you find the most stupid things in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-16 20:57:16 |Display all floors

Bush have visited China.

Bush have visited China, have you been to China before? Don't forget Olympic games will be held in Beijing and Qingdao in 2008. You can imagine how China is now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-7 16:29:29 |Display all floors

i agree

I'm a foreigner in China,,,been here awhile. The Chinese are mostly very polite and generous. They always offer to help. I like them very much. Sometimes I feel they can be very stupid...when they trample and kill 37 people to get a better view of the lanterns. I know China will be better and better. I just wish they could start using more common sense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-7 16:38:14 |Display all floors

i agree

I'm a foreigner in China,,,been here awhile. The Chinese are mostly very polite and generous. They always offer to help. I like them very much. Sometimes I feel they can be very stupid...when they trample and kill 37 people to get a better view of the lanterns. I know China will be better and better. I just wish they could start using more common sense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-7 16:39:02 |Display all floors

i agree

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-10 11:26:28 |Display all floors

I'm glad that you think Chinese are mostly generous and polite. But I cannot agr

you think we are in lack of common sense or even stupid! No on want to see the tragedy of trample in Miyun County which killed 37 people's lives. I'm sure that no Chinese will be so stupid as to take the risk of being killed only  to get a good view of the lanterns. It is an accidental happening. Those people were trampled because one of them fell off and there were so many viewers there. It was unexpected but not out of stupidity!  Please get to the bottom of the case before you present your point of view!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-12 16:12:34 |Display all floors

The most important thing is to experience yourself!

For a person going to leave for an unacquainted country, I understand you will be worried about what you'll meet with there.

I don't think you offended anyone in China. For what you said is the truth . There really are some untidy places in China. But if you don't be scared away by this fact, I suggest you come here to see an overall China with your own eyes.

Chinese people welcome you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-13 11:51:05 |Display all floors

I am Chinese,but i also find some stupid things in my country

Talking with each other too loudly.
Spiting to the street.
Unorderly in public place

and the children could not chose whatever they want but to follow their parents' order.

anyway, I love my country and hope she become better.

Every country has the stupid thing actually. The thing we need to do is not to talk about it but to change it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.