Views: 2691|Replies: 0

Happy new years--Good luck if you get a fake note of 100 yuan--foreignor good ta [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-29 16:10:50 |Display all floors
Last night I went to class to study as well.  it is time for final exam now. I felt tired and went to a nearest super market to get something to eat.

On the way back home,  i saw someone selling cracking-Corn.

I deciced to buy a package for 2 yuan. and i wait for her to crack the corn ,with fragrance of milk and it is sweet.

It is very cold stand outside at night in the winter, and suddenly i mentioned how much could she earn a night.  Before she told me that, one vendor who selling fried egg on the pan has just receive a note of 5 yuan,bothering the corncracker-seller  that 5 yuan note impossible to be a fake one.

and  yeah,  She judge it,aftering seeing the new version of 5 yuan note. Before she added, the old version of 5 yuan note, i have encountered fake note before... then  she contintue that few days ago , i  got a 10 yuan note fake, and two twenty....    and now she said it is a warning for her to take care of big notes such as 10,20.50.......  sometimes if she suspected,just saying sorry there is no changes i can make so that give me small note,othersive i can't sell you my cracking corn.

hehe. It is a fact, they won't earn much, they can not work till a millionair. but they work hard.  why should they be cheated....

Do some fake note holders find them easier to be cheated, or dear folks.

Yeah. I have kept a fake note of 100 yuan for many years, have decided to spend it.. i was thinking lots of way to use it....but i m just scary ,so i haven't take a step to trying to use it. but not becoz i m consider people'interest on the other side.

i would take risky to cheat if i can persuade myself.

unluckily, i have torn the note becoz i  was suffering from thinking a good way to spend it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.