Author: tony955

What do you think of boys of about 32 never have a girl friend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-29 13:02:22 |Display all floors

Urbexer

Why should the mod 'clean up' something just because YOU find it offensive. Who do you think you are. P.C. wanker.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-29 14:41:58 |Display all floors

pc maybe...but fact

You obviously come from some redneck bible bashing state in the good ol' deep south of USA, where people still prraaiiissseee the lord, and all gays are deemed suitable to burn alive in a pit in hell....

Just like 'nip', 'slit eyes', or 'gook' is offensive to asians, those comments are offensive to anyone who is homosexual or has homosexual friends...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-29 18:30:04 |Display all floors

It's just a laugh mate

Chill out.  I teach the guys at the bar English sweary words all the time.  I don't see the difference.  Most people use them.  It doesn't make them homophobic.
What about the British MP who joked about the cockle-pickers dying.  Or Scottish comedian Billy Connolly saying he hoped the Iraqis would just hurry up and Kill hostage Ken Bigley.
Ok that was offensive to the man's friends and family but do you really think he meant it?

Back to the point.  This guy is clearly a knob-jockey (in the closet)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-29 18:32:34 |Display all floors

PS

I have a homosexual friend and he doesn't find it offensive if I call him a knob jockey or whatever.
I've a funny story about how I found out (for sure) he found out he batted for the other team.  Don't wanna get called a homphobe though.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-29 22:18:28 |Display all floors

I think

he hasn't found the one he loves really!! he is waitting...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-29 23:35:51 |Display all floors

Gay

Is a gay? Well not too bad but he needs to do smthing otherwise he can't make a good family Father or husband.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-29 23:46:04 |Display all floors

miss. right

maybe he has not met his miss. right.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.