Author: zdhmike

Marry for money, not love. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-7 13:12:08 |Display all floors
to some extent I agree with you ,society changed ,
let English be my second language and cash be full filled  in my pocket.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 15:01:59 |Display all floors
  i agree part of your opions, but not all the girls are money addicted.
    i have a boyfriend who has no money with himself. we met in my colledge life ansd we have been dating up to now. i  am now working as an interpreter while he continues his study as a postgraduate. our life is not rich, but i find happiness with me. when we are together, we are glad.
i heard someone say;  sometimes a person can only cherish what hs been lost. I believe people is the most important, once u missed, no one can help u to get him/her back..Therefore, cherish what you are possessing now.
Money is truly plays a very crucial role in our daily life. It can buy many things, but not all the things, such as conscienc, love from others ,a person's real heart and so on.
In today's  times, many people have been driven to be away from true love by the desire of collecting more money. I think it a saddness of the society, which cannot be avoided during the increasingly developing material world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 21:58:19 |Display all floors

everyting is possible

when you came across each other!
then,the important cause is that you like her or his appearance at fist!
you like her or his appearance,so you can improve your relationship,
at last,you become lovers!!
nothing is impossible!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 23:24:55 |Display all floors
After all,having money,you can do what you like without love .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.