Views: 6081|Replies: 17

Marry for money, not love. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-29 22:15:26 |Display all floors
Nowadays quite a lot of maids marry for money , not love .

They contend that only money can bring them  a cozy home, a car, a villa and everything.

Several years ago I was madly in love with a charming girl with attractive eyes, lips, a sexy nose,fair complexion ,in particular, a slender ghost figure.

At that time I was so rich that nobody dared to hold me in contempt.

My sweetheart said that she would not leave me even if the seas run dry and the rocks crumble.

But now I am as poor as a church mouse owing to a deadly bankruptcy.

My beloved girl left without delay and I can no longer find her.

So I conclude that maids marry for money but not for love!!!

So long as money are given to some girls, they will surely make love to a strange man without hesitation.

Dear friends, do you agree with me ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-30 13:53:30 |Display all floors

that will depend

Frankly speaking,i partly agree with u,
yes,seldom people dislike money,but i think money is not all our's life.
To be happy is the most important.
Of cource there r some girl married for money in reality,but not all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-30 17:58:32 |Display all floors

yeah

money can make a real man .partly it is right .there is no doult that if a man doesnot want to be embrassed in future ,to try to work hard and earn a lot of money perhaps is the best chioce..
so it is not surprising that  girls marry for money.
however if she thinks that money is everything ,she will be very unlucky.she will miss the true happiness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-30 18:28:03 |Display all floors

i totally agree with you zdhmike

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-30 19:45:21 |Display all floors

Love someone for love's sake..........

If you fall in love with a girl for love's sake instead of her look, her slender figure, sexy nose...................you will save yourself from being dumped..........

How can a relationship stand on challenges?

To love someone's heart instead of her look or his money and love will be more eternal.

You are not free from fault, I'm afraid, you love her look and she loves your money, both of you don't really love each other but more like sharing a life based on business contract.......when you don't have money anymore, the deal between you and her will lose the base and it will simply lead to parting..

Anyway, a loss can be again, I hope you can forget the unhappy experience and learn from this lesson and work hard to recover your business and I hope you will find your true love very soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-1 06:11:20 |Display all floors

you will meet a girl for a life love

I think you must be just recover from those upset days...lost lover&money...
you lean alot not just maids like money,you also got some experiences from those broken-hearted things....don't you think so.?
don't lose heart ,life is going on ...there must be a girl in your life..work hard..fighting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-1 11:13:20 |Display all floors

the realistic maid

yes, i am quite agree with you, nowdays, so more maid become more and more realistic, where is the true love? maybe a few people can fine it, don't talk about marriage with them if you don't have any money in the bank,  have a big house with a car, money is so important in our life although money is not everything, what's our aim to work so hard everyday? earn much money as want as you can,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.