Author: arksi-arksi

IS TAIWAN's CHEN A MASTER PUPPET ON THE AMERICAN STAGE ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-24 20:15:22 |Display all floors

New Study proves: Chinese civilisation superior to others

New Study proves: Causeless suspicions and inferiority complex also Chinese inventions

A new study published by the famous live reporter Arthur Gamey from Taipei downtown puts a  new light on history of both mankind and Chinese culture.
As the expert of world history and journalism found during his excessive studies of Chinese Culture, not only paper, money, the wheel, the computer, automotives, paranoia, censorship, oxygen, the world, cattle, rice etc. pp. are Chinese inventions but also - and this is quite interesting - causeless suspicions and inferiority complex have been
invented in the region that is now called CHINA (one heart, one dragon), namely in the classical period 8000 years ago - a time when western civilisation consisted mainly of men sitting on trees.
A. Gamey: "I think that this discovery is at least worth two Nobel prices and one Pulitzer Price. If the China-haters in the West don't want to honour my merits I'll ask the whole Chinese publicity (one heart, one dragon) to hate you, because you all hate China."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-3 11:26:32 |Display all floors

SHAME !!! SHAME !!! SHAME !!! SHAME !!! SHAME !!! SHAME !!! SHAME !!! SHAME !!!

PRESIDENT CHEN UNABLE TO MEET CHINA FACE-TO-FACE FOR TALKS SO HE BEGS U.S. FOR HELP !!!
CHEN Shui-bian DISGRACES TAIWAN BY CALLING U.S . A "eace Angel" !!!!

Chen Shui-bian is not only a U.S. puppet but also a clown. Just imagine – after scraping through the ballots in a razor-thin victory over Lien Chan , sprinkled with deceit and charges of vote-rigging and a fake assassination on his life – he (Chen) is unable to sit down with Beijing and discuss ways to ease cross-strait tensions. Not even a month has past since the presidential polls and Chen has stated in unequivocal terms that the U.S. should serve a “more active, constructive” role in bringing about dialogue across the Strait.

What kind of leader is Chen? He is a disgrace to the people of Taiwan who voted him into office because they have hoisted a political infidel who cannot meet China face-to-face. Chen needs American crutches to break the deadlock in cross-strait relations. SHAME !!!   

"The US government could be a `peace bridge,' helping facilitate cross-strait contact and dialogue and acting as consultant. It could be a peace angel," Chen said. CHEN IS BEGGING THE U.S. TO HELP HIM. MY GOD HE CALLS U.S. A “Peace Angel” !!! Lien Chan could have met Chinese leaders in Beijing without U.S. help !!!

SHAME !!! SHAME !!! SHAME !!! SHAME !!! SHAME !!! SHAME !!! SHAME !!! SHAME !!!

- arksi-04031108

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-3 11:32:05 |Display all floors

HOLLOW manthusm--ichi !!! WHAT IS iching you ???????????????

manthusm--ichi
wrote:

"New Study proves: Chinese civilisation superior to others
New Study proves: Causeless suspicions and inferiority complex also Chinese inventions

A new study published by the famous live reporter Arthur Gamey from Taipei downtown puts a new light on history of both mankind and Chinese culture.
As the expert of world history and journalism found during his excessive studies of Chinese Culture, not only paper, money, the wheel, the computer, automotives, paranoia, censorship, oxygen, the world, cattle, rice etc. pp. are Chinese inventions but also - and this is quite interesting - causeless suspicions and inferiority complex have been
invented in the region that is now called CHINA (one heart, one dragon), namely in the classical period 8000 years ago - a time when western civilisation consisted mainly of men sitting on trees.
A. Gamey: "I think that this discovery is at least worth two Nobel prices and one Pulitzer Price. If the China-haters in the West don't want to honour my merits I'll ask the whole Chinese publicity (one heart, one dragon) to hate you, because you all hate China."

REPLY: Hollow manthusm--ichi !!! What is iching you ???????????????

-arksi-04031130

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-3 18:40:12 |Display all floors

CHEN Shui-bian SEEN IN CHURCH WITH UNIDENTIFIED U.S. DIPLOMAT !!!

CHEN WANTS TO CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY, SAY BUDDHIST MONKS !!!!

President Chen Shui-bian was seen in Curch yesterday (Sunday) with an unidentified  U.S. diplomat in Taiwan, diplomats said.
Although Chen is a Buddhist it was not immediately known why he went to church with a U.S. diplomat.
Details of the U.S. diplomat were not immediately available, but  Buddhist monks in Taiwan say that Chen is contemplating converting to Christianity so that he can win the hearts and minds of the American people and the sympathy of U.S. government for greater military aid and support.
"He is a running dog of  American neo-imperialism and neo-colonialism," said a monk.

- arksi-05031825

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.