Author: arksi-arksi

IS TAIWAN's CHEN A MASTER PUPPET ON THE AMERICAN STAGE ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-12 03:48:17 |Display all floors

Will Taiwan call itself the new Koxinga or the New Southern Sung in its attempt

Dear China Daily,
I may be paranoid, but I found that the official site still claims to be Chinese. Maybe the island wants to claim itself a modern-day version of Koxinga or the Southern Sung and will try to reimpose itself on the mainland with US and Japan help. (Well, you already know, the people there worship those two countries.) I once found a book by General Chiang claiming that the PRC is an extension of the Soviet Union but forgot its name. I never read it. MMM...since the PRC's capital was founded by the Mongols and were later used by the Ming and the Manchu Qing, could Taibei claim the PRC are "foreign invaders" and use foreigners to "liberate" the mainland? Since they also speak Chinese, nobody would know the difference! Other things...I hope that my suggestion to the ICA and the State department to nuke Beijing during another war with China will not come true...I fear I am an harbringer of doom! If such a war happens I think Taibei, seeing nothing to lose, will try to split from the mainland. Finally, I wish China will ban holding companies, cross holding of corporate shares, and the practice where heads of one corporation sit on the advisory board on another, as these diminish the independence of the firm. I want to call the corporate Vertical Marketing System the Vertical Monopoly system since a company owning everything of a supply chain is a vertical monopoly, more insidious as a horizontal monopoly. Wish China will also ban these kinds of monopolies. Is the 5-power system and the 3 people's principles back yet? Unless the mainland reintroduces them, it will lose its chance to prove its legitimacy with the people. Sorry for the long message.
Regards,
Hugo Lowenstein

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2004-1-12 08:45:19 |Display all floors

Well said arksi..............many thanks from the rest of us...........

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-14 14:32:03 |Display all floors

i agree

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-29 14:15:43 |Display all floors

Yes, I think he is an American Puppet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-29 18:07:28 |Display all floors

FRANCE WARNS CHEN AGAINST MARCH REFERENDUM !!!!!!!!

FRANCE WARNS CHEN  AGAINST MARCH REFERENDUM
PARIS STANDS BESIDE BEIJING TO PURSUE WORLD PEACE

French President Jacques Chirac moved closer to China this week and warned Taiwan not to undertake  the proposed March referendum for it would be against the interests of Chinese around the world.

"Breaking the status quo with a unilateral destabilising initiative, whatever it is, including a referendum, would favour division over unity," said Chirac who applauded China for  maintaining its cool despite  Taiwan's Chen's political clowning.

Chirac paid Chinese President Hu Jintao  the rare honour of meeting him in person at Paris' Orly airport and in a banquet to honour Hu in Paris. The French President  said Taiwan's proposed referendum on 20 March was a "grave mistake".

Officials close to Chirac said Chen was committing "political suicide" and they described him as "a desperate man wanting to cling to power to the last minute." "Chen is like a dying man clutching to a dying straw," one aide said.

Voters on the renegade province are annoyed over Chen's referendum asking them if they think Tiawan's defences should be strengthened because of China's might. Observers see it as a possible move towards independence - aided and abetted by America. China is annoyed with Chen and is fiercely opposed to Taiwan's moves towards independence.

Hu welcomed Chirac's warning to Taipei and assured Paris of closer ties between their two countries - both permanent members of the UN Security Council who opposed the Iraq war.

Hu was confident that China and France can help jointly "promote peace, stability and prosperity in the world." The Chinese leader also received strong support from France at an EU foreign ministers meeting in Brussels.

France's Foreign Minister, Dominique de Villepin, argued that it was time to lift a ban imposed on arms sales to China after the 1989 Tiananmen Square incident.

- arksi-01291757

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-29 18:08:49 |Display all floors

THANKS !

Thanks Chairman, justpassing and The Patriot

- arksi-01291755

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 01:47:18 |Display all floors

CHEN WILL BE BOOTED OUT OF POWER !!!

IS TAIWAN's CHEN A MASTER PUPPET ON THE AMERICAN STAGE ?

Till now he is !!! Chen is also playing the Al-Qaeda card to win Muslim votes. In forthcoming presidential  elections he will be booted out of power !!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.