Author: waiguoren

Chinese SO cheat!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-4 16:12:05 |Display all floors

Interesting view of reality....

You can't  generalize about people or cultures. Every side of an arguement can come up with statistics ( "there are lies, damn lies and statistics" is one of  my favorite quotes) , examples, or  "I know it is true because it happend to me".

For example, I know several older married Hong Kong men who keep young mistresses across the border in Shenzhen.  Does every married Hong Kong man keep a mistress in Shenzhen? Of course not, by the same token you cannot say every "white" man will behave in a certain way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-4 17:14:28 |Display all floors

oh my oh my...

I didn't write my post to say that westerns were better than chinese, but to say that chinese people ALSO cheat and they take advantage of 'traditional views' to hide it. (They can have this/one girlfriend for life, tradition makes it very embarrassing for her to leave him even if they know he's unfaithful, thus easy for him to have lovers in addition to the girlfriend.) And I say: this ain't love!
I hate cheating and immorality and I do think people in China are better people than Westerns concerning this, while I REALLY REALLY hate the falseness I have discovered in China which is protected by the Chinese people's "faithfulness" and fear of loosing face. What a Chinese wouldnt do to not loose face... It's crazy!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-4 17:31:00 |Display all floors

There'll always be cheating men and women, just some cultures are more open abou

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-5 16:39:44 |Display all floors

ignore ignore ignore

ignore it  . cheater everywhere .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-5 16:39:59 |Display all floors

ignore ignore ignore

ignore it  . cheater everywhere .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-5 17:16:11 |Display all floors

Cheating and hypocrisy

From my experiences in mainland China and Hong Kong, the Chinese are just as likely to cheat on spouses and boy/girlfriends as Westerners, but they like to conceal it under the rhetoric of hypocrisy.

I do agree though that Chinese marriages tend to survive better than western ones, despite the growing divorce rate in China. My theory is that Chinese men can be flagrant cheaters, but at least  theywon't abandon their families.

It's Confucianism, innit?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-9 10:53:22 |Display all floors

Reply: Cheating and hypocrisy

Have dick will travel.  How many Chinese men from China are travelling to Western countries and poontanging western women vice how many western men are cheating in main land China?  And that's the question?

How many Chineses men are travelling abroad with pussies on their minds vs. western men??

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.