Author: waiguoren

Chinese SO cheat!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-27 09:59:06 |Display all floors

Springer is so over

Ha ha us Aussies think American 'football' is only for pansies!
What's with all the protective gear?  If you want to see a real 'football' match come to Australia and see a game of rugby or league!

Aussie Aussie Aussie oy oy oy

by the way re. the comments made a few months ago on Chinese marriages........since I've been here all  I seem to see are cheating husbands who spend all their nights drinking and visiting brothels. Makes me think Aussie men are angels........my dad always came straight home from work to do the washing and walk the dog.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-27 09:59:30 |Display all floors

What's the obsession with America?

Well, sometimes, people still can't distinguished government from common citizens (C-P from Chinese, Bush from Americans etc).  Also limited knowledge from TV etc equates understanding of a country's or a region's culture and people.

I feel sad that, the day after escaped from the 9-11 debris and dust, I saw people, including some "Chinese" (definitely minority, I believe) were cheering on TVs.  What kind of humans were these people?  Majority of the people died at the Twin Towers, or near-by, were non-Americans!

May "Jesus" or "Mohamed" or "Monkey Magic", or whomever "God" one believes in, blesses these people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-27 15:44:55 |Display all floors

It's so funny

It's so funny to see how people always have something to say, but why can't they make their own posts instead of writing about tv shows and soccer when the topic is CHEATING. And also often criticize or ATTACK the other users for their words and meanings. So anyway, I have made new posts for you that want to talk bad about Americans and for you that want to talk bad about other users. (You're welcome.) Some people here just doesn't have any other life than stating their meanings on internet, it's sad

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-2 17:12:42 |Display all floors

Yea,

Sometimes, it's difficult for chinese to accept a criticism. Maybe b/c of their understanding and what u said about cheating is tru but they tends to deny it. Still saying that it's one man, one woman or that bfs and gfs are faithful. I have seen so many play boys and girls in china. They should start to accept the fact and stop pretending cos it's not gonna do them any good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 09:40:49 |Display all floors

maybe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 09:45:03 |Display all floors

maybe

y, thta's just happened sometimes, what u call that?
sexual buddies? or something else i could not remember.
But1 thing, i have to say, in Chinese, sexual buddies only become popular in recent years. so what would u like them to call each other hunh?

I saw u post, i think u becoming more aggressive, Dud..... chilll enjoy u life in China

American people don't like to be critized neither...lol
that's just same everywhere in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-3 12:51:55 |Display all floors

to laowai

hoho, waiguoren? You raised another topic which pissed me again! Please do further research before you put your discussions here next time!! Do think twice!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.