Author: fyrstar

American looking for Chinese teacher/friend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-1 11:09:36 |Display all floors

nice to meet you

Hi, I'm a chinese,  and I'm very enjoy learning english.  maybe we can impoving by each other.
you can add me for your  msn: khbin947@hotmail.com
I will be appreciated for your reply.

best regards
stanleyco

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-1 11:59:41 |Display all floors

i'd like to

hello,fyrstar,nice to meet you. i'm an english editor in beijing now, i'd like to make friend with you. hope we can help each other. you said u want to improve your chineses. oral or written?if you want to improve oral chinese,call me, my num:13161349558. if u prefer written english,my E-mail:bunny1222@163.com
wait for  ur response

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-1 16:23:01 |Display all floors

i think i can help you .

i am not good at english .but i try all the time to improve my  english .
if you want to enhance your chinese level. i can help you ~~~at least .i think  so.
           good luck to you ,.
                 my QQ 36512885
                e-mail    xiuhuaping2003@yahoo.com.cn.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-4 13:28:53 |Display all floors

i 'd like to your friend/teacher

i am a college student now,though my major is not in En,but,i am sure,we can communicate  easily.trust me.Also,by teaching u chinese,i can learn En from u,both can we make progress in foreign language,thatz a great thing,i like it. i would like to make new friends.if u like,u can mail me.
leelym28@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-6 23:36:35 |Display all floors

i am looking for a Chinese teacher too!

Hey, guys! I am an American. I came to China 3 months ago because of my business. I love everthing here. But  I feel being apart coz my Chinese stinks! Now I am looking for a Chinese teacher and i will teach him/her English in return.
Please mail to bbq12@sohu.com( This is my secretary's mailbox, she is a Chinese American, her Chinese is poor too)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-6 23:36:58 |Display all floors

i am looking for a Chinese teacher too!

Hey, guys! I am an American. I came to China 3 months ago because of my business. I love everthing here. But  I feel being apart coz my Chinese stinks! Now I am looking for a Chinese teacher and i will teach him/her English in return.
Please mail to bbq12@sohu.com( This is my secretary's mailbox, she is a Chinese American, her Chinese is poor too)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-25 14:35:57 |Display all floors

You found a Chinese teacher!!

I am Eva, I am living in Beijing now, I just compeleted my Master Degree in Macquire University, Sydney, Australia, and back from Austrilia just 6 months ago. I like to teach your Chinese.... please repsonse me kelva_pan@hotmail.com. Cheers.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.