Author: liliatnis

who can help my best friend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-23 21:41:23 |Display all floors

mmm

If she's in Chengdu wants to 'marry' a mid-twenties white guy then I'll do it.  If this is a trick she can take half my net assets after the divorce and get herself a Happy Meal with all the $3.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-23 21:44:39 |Display all floors

look at the other side

I think we can look at the other side lf it .if it is after being married that she find the man has another girl, it will be even worse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-23 22:37:54 |Display all floors

sorry

Sorry to hear the sad story. Wish you good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-23 23:11:42 |Display all floors

I don't think she should

I don't think she should go on with the "pretend" wedding if she is hoping that it would fulfill a part of her dreams.

It will stab at her heart.  She will become acutely aware that this is all a charade, and the man standing next to her is nothing more than a stranger.  At that point, she might cry during the ceremony.  She probably won't find any fulfillment from it, rather walks away from it with an increased sense of self pity and self loathing.

Since you said that she has thoughts of suicide, I strongly recommend that you DO NOT let her go through with the wedding.  Thoughts of suicide is the first stage of depression and possibly a suicidal tendency, and this whole charade will likely drive her further down that dangerous path.

If she absolutely wants to go through with it, or trying to bring hope and happiness to her mother, than I suggest that you or several of her friends stay with her for the night and maybe even a few days afterward.  Keep her safe, she will need all of your help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-23 23:31:03 |Display all floors

waiting me!

if she need i ,I will come,i am well in deal with such things

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-24 12:00:54 |Display all floors

seriously

if anyone wants to help her out, email me: lovelylily192002@yahoo.com.cn
the wedding will be in Nanjing.
She actually begged the man to give another thought and he said to her:'You do this only because the situation embassed you' She really wanted to cry but sometimes no tears except heart broken. It's like using knife cut her heart into pieces. She doesn't want to beg for love.
She went to the temple and talked to buddha:"If there's no true and everlasting love in this world, whom we should believe? If we gave all our love to someone and get only hurt, are we still going to love. Mum told me when I was young 'If U want people to be nice to you, be nice to them first', I followed my mum's words all the time and be nice to all the people, what do i get? Does mum lie to me or the world lie to me???'
Her husband's new GF sometimes messaged her 'going out with your hubby tonight', 'how are you getting on with your wedding preparation'. it's like throwing salt on the cut. She wish she could go to their workplace and give slap on their face, but she is too nice to do that. She controled herself, sometimes bites her lips to bleed to release the pain from the heart. Today is Christmas EVE, hope Santa will give all the best wishes to her. I can't write any more coz even writing this makes me sad.
Merry Christmas to all the real lovers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-24 12:49:15 |Display all floors

so sad......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.