Author: sunkist

what should i do? I saw my b/f keep another girl's nude picture... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-25 11:13:21 |Display all floors

Canadianguy, Because you are a Canadian, I give you some slack! Paris Hilton reg

WOMAN BEWARE !!

NEVER LET YOUR BOYFRIEND TAKES "NUDE" PICTURE OR SEX TAPES !!

IT WILL COME BACK AND HAUNT YOU !

JUST ASK PARIS HILTON !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-25 11:38:19 |Display all floors

Sarababy, I hope you can go to university to take a "Conflict Resolving Class" !

I think ALL the managers and team leaders in my company are required to take the "Conflict Resolving Class".

Confrontation is not a solution to such problem!!!!.

I do agree with Canadianguy, "Don't snoop around, don't ask, don't want to know" Policy !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-25 11:41:42 |Display all floors

The Honorable Rightous "Caringhk" is right:"Something better left NOT to be said

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-25 12:13:25 |Display all floors

An honest advice to ALL ! Use "PASSWORD" on your computer & laptop so no one can

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-25 14:02:30 |Display all floors

to sunkist

If you are sure that you are going to marry, then you know you are the No. 1 place in his heart. But it's hard feeling to have another girl standing this way  before your marriage starts. I think you should talk with him and ask him how he feels about the girl. If you are sure he dosn't really take the girl seriously, then stop there, and never talk about it again. One thing I would like to share with you---Never try to track what he is doing and pay too much attention on which girls he has hung on with. Never get too jealous. If you do, you lose.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.