Author: sunkist

what should i do? I saw my b/f keep another girl's nude picture... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-23 23:24:48 |Display all floors

youstart keeping a photo of a boy, may be a film star or model

and show him the picture of a film star or a model, who is most famous in china, and one day show him, that you love him. but dont let him see the photo, just guess, and he will definately will jelious, and will surrender to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-24 02:40:50 |Display all floors

hi guys, thanks a lot!

did not expect i could get replies so quickly... i got well-thoughtful, kind suggestions from you,  and some very cute ideas! :-)   these really help me out of my little chaotic, upset mind!

I feel quite better now.  yeah, i think i'll find a time to talk with my b/f openly, "tactically", :-), and also apologize for peeping into his folder.  i'm very very sorry about that, but since i already did it, i think i should let him know at least, to be honest to myself, and to be honest to him.  

i love him deeply, i wish our relationship could go on very well.  

Here sincerely wish everyone, canadianguy, sarababy, xiphoid, meiguoracing, kanamma, caringhk, and tolanisri, happy holidays!

thank you again!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-24 09:31:08 |Display all floors

Absolutely you are right!

Dear xiphoid,
I had read your first post here and felt you are so brave to face,talk about such a thing. And this is what I wanna say as you to sunkiet. Anybody should realise the sequent when they did it.
Sunkiet, to take it serious!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-24 10:09:17 |Display all floors

It seems to me...

...that your boyfriend has one foot in the past and one in the present. I think you have to make him, maybe better to "let" him,  commit to you. He has to make up mind, does he look forward with you or to the back with his naked girlfriend?? As long as he have those pictures of someone else, he is not fully with you. You love him and no doubt he loves you but he has to get over the past. Men are like this, no surprise here. Right ladies?? Good luck for the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-25 10:15:30 |Display all floors

U better change

What would you do when you see him kissing another girl?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-25 10:37:10 |Display all floors

Life is too short . . .

If he is still dating his ex-gf, "paper can't cover fire".  You must have noticed something by now.  Men are always kids, even if they are "82".

Let his by-gone be your by-gone.  Be happy now, and look for a joyful future family, with laughing kids. "He" who casts the first stone should have committed no sins.

A Guest User passing by.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-25 11:06:25 |Display all floors

By keeping another girl's nude picture, your b/f not only committed lust but sin

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.