Author: wonderful66

Is there anybody who can explain what love is ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-6 19:56:42 |Display all floors

love means...

To me, when i fall in love with one, i am willing to do anything for him

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-6 21:14:57 |Display all floors

well LoVe is complex...

yet it can be simple. Love is the chemistry, the spark. Love is when you are around someone, you feel very comfortable and secure --- but you clearly know it is different from a friendship. Love is when you think of someone, you know you will have no fear to face this difficult world. Love is when you know you are learning from this person and he helps you grow to a real person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 12:44:14 |Display all floors

Love is a faith

Real love is divine, noble, and selfless. It is sacrifice, giving, and sharing. It is lucky you love someone who also loves you. Yet, in many case, the one you love will disappoint you and hurt you. You know very clearly you do not mean much to him, But still you can not stop loving him(her) or missing him(her).
You are likely to tolerate whatever he or she did to you, and crazily be obsessed with your partner.
I believe there is someone who will change your life and control your destiny, and you, foolishly willing to follow wherever he goes.
He (she) is your sun, your God, your only sweet heart. You will be very sad and lost without him(her).
That is what I experienced and believe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 13:03:12 |Display all floors

re: sarababy are you describing me?

i think love is that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 14:00:40 |Display all floors

love is life

in a word, love is life itself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 18:22:01 |Display all floors

Love is punishment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 19:04:55 |Display all floors

love is.........

love is a feeling you feel , when you feel , you are going to feel , a feeling that you have never felt before.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.