Views: 6994|Replies: 18

Is there anybody who can explain what love is ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-22 12:32:51 |Display all floors
It seems that many girls are easy to be fond of  several boys,but it doesn't mean love sometimes.I'm very puzzled for many times.Is there anybody who can explain what real love is?or give me some examples.
I also want to listen to your love story,my dear friends.Share it together,ok:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-23 13:06:59 |Display all floors

LOVE

Love means that I know the person I love. I'm aware of the many sides of the other person--not just the beautiful side but also the limitations, inconsistencies and flaws.

Love can tolerate imperfection. In a love relationship there are times of boredom, times when I may feel like giving up, times of real strain, and times I experience an impasse. Authentic love does not imply enduring happiness. I can stay during rough times, however, because I can remember what we had together in the past, and I can picture what we will have together in our future if we care enough to face our problems and work them through.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-23 13:40:55 |Display all floors

stories? Maybe later.

But here is simple but important part:

to know all of someone's flaws, but to like him/her anyway.

Cheers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-23 14:21:08 |Display all floors

love is human's natural instincts

love is human's natural instincts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-6 16:53:34 |Display all floors

love means mating

Annie Xu is right.  The word "love" means the human mating instinct.  When you are ready to mate, your brain selects someone.  Every time you see that person, you feel as if you walked into a wall, or got hit in the chest or stomach.  You feel very nervous around that person.  You want to get closer and hug.  The instinct to get close and hug initiates reproductive behaviors.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-6 17:13:05 |Display all floors

Definition

Love is your feeling, no one can define yours.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-6 18:56:57 |Display all floors

Love is like sunshine, much appreciated and it makes you tingle all over

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.