Author: maggie-t

Maggie 's love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-20 18:13:20 |Display all floors

never believe the internet lover before you meet her/him

To tell a truth, as a guy, when I chatted online, I subliminally hid my shortages and show my advantages.  I think most of boys and grils have the same experience. Maggie, just like you said, you did not wanna describe your appearance to him before he asked for the pic. So did him, he did not like to show his prejudice of the girl who looks like your. So, believe in your eyes, seeing is better than imaging.

Life is real and love is existence.  You will find him, maybe he will pick up you in the future, trust me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-21 11:34:30 |Display all floors

To lovely maggie-t

Maggie-t, I am not flattering you, but I feel your post is the most adorable one I have ever met.  I feel close to your post maybe just because we are in the same boat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-21 14:59:39 |Display all floors

lovely is more important

Most of us are just common ppl with average appearance, what really counts in real love is your character.

As different ppl have various taste about everything...maybe your pics is not so attractive to the one you met online...but you can not say that you are not beautiful...If one day, you meet your Mr.R in reality, I believe that he will appreciate your appearance as well as your lovely character.

good luck lovely girl!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.