Author: tolanisri

HOW TO FIND A CHINESE GIRL/ Lady FRIEND ??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-22 23:51:46 |Display all floors

thanks, searching for a good girl friend in guangzhou.......

thanks,   

tolanisri

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-23 17:00:04 |Display all floors

lol.......,hi.

i'm linda.and live in guangzhou.i'm very glad to see u here.u can contact me if u fell lonely. i'll chat with u. i' m a stranger in guangzhou.my email is fengning3@hotmail.com
merry christmas and happy new year.
bye and take care.
linda

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-24 00:23:30 |Display all floors

Finding a Chinese girlfriend or boyfriend

I have had good luck on www.chinawebparty.com

It has many nice people and it is free.

I have meet two men from chinawebparty, one foreigner and one chinese.  Both were very nice.  I am still seeing the foreigner, but he must return to the usa in two weeks.

I recommend chinawebparty.com for what you seek.  

SingSong

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-26 23:29:20 |Display all floors

thanks

would you like tobe my friend.
tom

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-27 09:10:31 |Display all floors

Not a native English speaker

The person who posted that ad is not a native English speaker. His or her English syntax could be Russian, then again you do not know. It is prudent to be careful when meeting someone on the net. Just send E-mails and try to view each other on a web cam. If you decide to see him or her, meet in a public place and bring a friend. There are all kinds of people in this world. Try to play it safe. This person’s posts are also invalid now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-27 16:38:38 |Display all floors

good advice..

I'm sure you can meet a few in GZ. Many more speak English there than they do here.
Make some Chinese friends, they'll introduce you to girls. If you make a really good friend he'll make it his personal mission to find you a g/f.

Making contacts or 'networking' to use a buzz word is everything over here. A friend of a friend, can introduce you to a potential girlfriend and so on.. My point, never ignore or neglect any friendship, it can bring delightful possibilities when you least expect them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-9 12:44:29 |Display all floors

GOOD LUCK!

I think I am a nice lady,however,I am not in Guangzhou

You will find her if you are sincere.Good Luck!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.