Views: 6388|Replies: 13

HOW TO FIND A CHINESE GIRL/ Lady FRIEND ??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-19 00:37:13 |Display all floors
Because I dont speak chinese..and only English...i am in Guangahou....alone....working....how to find a good Girl / Lady friend here...girls ...ladies of all ages  can write me and be my friend. i promise to reply all.....
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2005 to all.
with Love and Best Wishes.

tolanisri@yahoo.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-19 14:12:07 |Display all floors

white or black

Are you white or Black. If you are White, it's easier. Also you can start by teaching them english and then you who you want  as a gf.
This is what a chinese girl told me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-19 15:10:49 |Display all floors

:)at first say hi

if u want to find a chinese good girl to be ur friends.then at first u have to say hi to her at first.because chinese girls always be shy,maybe when u are waiting for the bus,so is she.although she wants to talk with u something,but becasue of shy,so she doesn't do,so my advice to u is u have to walk to her and say hi to her at first.
:)
Merry Christmas~!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-19 20:39:13 |Display all floors

Just get out there

it's easy.
If I can meet a truckload of them in Luoyang I'm sure you can meet a few in GZ.  Many more speak English there than they do here.
Make some Chinese friends, they'll introduce you to girls.  If you make a really good friend he'll make it his personal mission to find you a g/f.
Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-21 15:10:30 |Display all floors

why not making friends first with your colleague

there might be some female staff in your company...talk to them and make freinds with them first....then you can get some idea of chinese woman

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-22 23:47:52 |Display all floors

thanks , i tried this, but my colleague stopped talking to me for two days. when

thanks .. i tried your this formula..and i went along with my colleague to a  english speaking club..after few minuets..i started and other girls started talking too me..and i found my colleatue upset..for no reason...and stoped talking to me for two days..i dont know why...i did nothing....and next when i wanted to go to english speaking club...she refused to accompany me...as i am a new person in guangzhou, and china...so ..remained at home. and started searching thru internet and thru this onlne community...give me good luck, friend, may be i will find onw good lady friend here..in guangzhou  to celebrate christmas and new year and be friendly for  loger..................tolanisri@yahoo.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-22 23:49:56 |Display all floors

thank you dear friend,,,,

thank you dear friend, i am going to try this .....and if i succeed..definately i will send you a big flower...to thank you......tolanisri@yahoo.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.