Author: bunny1222

when you're told that your boyfriend have seduced your best girlfriend.... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-29 15:56:07 |Display all floors

seduced?

As far as HE goes.....Once a cheater, always a cheater.
And for HER.....If she did give into this man, she is no friend.
I would rather be alone than be in the company of a cheater.
Make friends with a bear. Now, of the three (the boyfriend, the girl friend, the bear)   Q.Which can you trust?
A. The bear
B. the girlfriend
C. the botfriend
D. NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-29 17:18:42 |Display all floors

DEBBIE!!!

Bears are very nice creatures and more trustworthy than humans, provided you know them, love them, and don't do stupid things, such as pinch their noses hard!

Not only would I trust the bear, if I had the bear, I wouldn't need them! :-)

P.S. Rhinocerous are very nice, too. I have been on African game preserves and have fed huge, massive bull Rhinocerouses  fruit and hay and played with them.

Bears nor rhinocerouses are ever going to cheat of a person, then give them a deadly sexually transmitted disease!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-30 18:38:03 |Display all floors

to bunny1222

surely , tomorrow is another day. Then go and catch it. You can find so mnay new friends who can share evrything with you. And also your real love. Best regards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.