Author: colors

how can I get fatter? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-1 03:22:06 |Display all floors

haha getting fatter

What an interesting dilemma Chinese people have. Well I guess you can try the typical North American diet of fast greasy food, but its unhealthy. To gain weight, I would believe involves eating just before going to sleep, also eating lots of food high in carbs works well, such as pasta, breads etc.

Someone made the comment of jogging a couple of kms, and then a few more to get the body to feel hungry and thus eat more. I don't think that will work. The reason people jog and exercise is to increase their metabolism, which allows their body to burn more calories even when doing nothing. I don't think the person's objective is to increase their metabolism, rather decrease it.

Again, you can do it good ole North American way, eat fast food, watch tv all the day. Make sure you take the car/taxi everywhere you. Make sure that you don't walk and take elevators, escalators when possible
Yes you definitely will get fatter, just not in a good way. BTW, the part I said about walking I would think most Chinese people still walk a lot, whereas North American will drive their car even if its only a block away (1-2min walk away). Walking does burn off a lot of calories, its one of the the health associations keep telling people to walk a km or two a day and it will make a big difference.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.