Author: colors

how can I get fatter? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-25 10:43:00 |Display all floors

Wanna put on weight? That's the last thing on my mind :(

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-25 12:47:35 |Display all floors

thank you for so much advice

I tried many methods, but have little help.I must say that KFC McDonald's ……do little help to me.I'm sad. I always wonder that do men prefer girls who are thin or chubbiness,can anyne tell me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 15:43:50 |Display all floors

same problem

I have the exact same problem as you my friend. I have tried everything: Fast food does not work. I had a period in england where i ate 1 mcDonalds, 1 Burger King, 3 Greggs pasties and then my mum's home cooking, EVERYDAY (along with 3 pints a night) for 3/4 weeks and.......nothing! The only thing i gained were spots!

I've heard that eating lots of protein, e.g. chicken and tuna along with working out will help you gain weight, but i have yet to try it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-2 13:25:20 |Display all floors

same problem

Me too. i always hope i can get fatter. But have no.,...I guess i am too busy and too much pressures. then tired often... maybe that's the reason!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-5 04:49:17 |Display all floors

don't go changing

If you want to find someone to love you for who you are, don't go changing yourself to try to please others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-15 03:33:39 |Display all floors

I went from 150 -210lb

Well, I am 6 feet and I was so skinny at 150lb.

I gain a lot of weight by doing the following:
Stop my exercises.
Go and drink with my friends as much as I can. Average about 4-6 beers a day.
Eat pizza and hambergers.

Did this for about 6 months, I gain about 60lbs.
Now, I am trying to slim back down.... Trust me, its harder this way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-24 19:00:53 |Display all floors

slim girls, stop complaining!

You are so lucky to stay slim!  

My friend is 1.61 m, she is terrofied if she reaches 45 kg. Her alarm rings if she reaches 43 kg, she is happy if she is 40 kg, she would say she is a little underweighted if she is 37kg.  Personally speaking, I think she looks good whether 37 kg or 45 kg.  Her eternal complaint is that she is too fat.  Is that normal?

Anyways, she looks good.  I would say that you might not be too skinny if you are not skinnier than my friend (40 kg, 1.61 m).

Good luck.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.