Author: colors

how can I get fatter? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-15 01:12:32 |Display all floors

jogging!

Its said that jogging could make a fat person become thinner, and a thin one fatter.
I just overheard it, not responsile for the truthfulness of the statement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-17 15:57:30 |Display all floors

get yourself to the nearest Mcdonalds

Fast food.  Eat before going to bed.  Just do whatever a foreigner does, preferably an american.  they're huge!  I think america is the fattest country in the world, no?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-19 17:25:38 |Display all floors

well...

how many of you skinny fellow are guys?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-19 17:31:01 |Display all floors

ah, fat american.....

i do know that some years ago, there's a survey result claiming more than 70% of american people are over-weighted.

fattest???
don't know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-20 11:59:08 |Display all floors

easy

you should eat much food,and do not move everyday !

I want to be thin !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-21 16:28:45 |Display all floors

I want to get fatter, too

My experience: eating more, sleeping more, be pleasurable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-24 17:14:07 |Display all floors

Reply: how can I get fatter?

Beer worked for me ... although unlike you, I view gaining weight as something negative.
The idea of going to McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut and the like ... will certainly help your lean, trim body look more Americanized.  I was home (in Canada) for but three weeks, and gained 5-6 KG.
You can also try eating more starchy foods, such as bread, noodles and potatoes, and stay away from meats.  There are two reasons to this logic.  Starchy foods turn mostly into sugar, and have almost no nutrients that the body uses.  Sugar turns into energy (calories), and are stored .. yup.. right around your beltline as fat.  Meats tend to give you a satisfied/full sensation quicker than starchy foods.  If you eat meat, you end up eating less calories, because your mind tells you that your stomach is full enough.  If you eat only starchy foods, you will be hungry more often, and hence consume more calories.
Crap.. all this food talk.. now I'm hungry!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.