Author: yelson

By the end of this year,Tell me WHo is your favorite CCTV Host or Hostess for yo [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-21 10:58:31 |Display all floors

Susan Li is quite the honey....

I like to watch Lui Changying on travel log... I like the show and Lui Changying holds my interest with that cute kinda way she has...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-18 10:29:31 |Display all floors

I vote for Susan Li

I vote for Susan just simply that she is charming, pretty, adorable....what else.......beautiful.....gorgeuos... atractive....

I was sort of impressed for the first time saw her on TV.  I like the way she talks.....her face is just so bright man....shez kind of shy in front of the camera or something .....and thats cute....that drives me madly...I cant keep my eyes off the TV each time I see her face......gezz....I have a crush on her already dudes.

Is someone out here kind enough giving me her photo coz I cant find her at nowhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-18 13:01:11 |Display all floors

Vote? Shoot...they all suck!

I vote for none of them

CCTV-9 is not a professional or high quality station. Their programs are biased and boring to say the least.

There hosts are so annoying all I can do is sit there and laugh at their mistakes.

In a country of 1.3 billion people you would thing they could hire some charismatic hosts and hostesses.

I know I could do a better job than them - they should hire me.

Oh and they are racist.

Only Blue Eyed Blond Haired LaoWais.....except for the one black guy that is gone but guess what, he only got to do sports...

typical tokenization of the minorities...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-22 11:27:20 |Display all floors

Reply: Vote? Shoot...they all suck!

Come on man… why you have to be so hard on this.  We are just giving out here some comments or jst some opinions about the look…I mean … the favorite speaker… personally….. regardless of how professional they are.  You don’t compare this to CNN or BBC don’t you? This is one of the Chinese channels for Christ’s sake and CCTV-9 is just a branch where ppl speak English instead. Some program are not bad at all….Focus is a good one ..yeah…its worth watching.

I don’t think someone would think of something like .....investing to make it as big as CNN or something like that. Don’t you think???…..so with that kind of scope, with that kind level…I think its acceptable…encouraged……and Susan is cute and all that man….

Chill out ok…..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-22 12:07:10 |Display all floors

CCTV-9

Well their lack of professionality loses Chinese Face.

Don't you think they should invest some money into CCTV-9 and hire some people with some real skills?

If the CCTV-9 people can't speak great English, how can the Country expect their students to?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-22 13:01:17 |Display all floors

for my first year here

i didn't have CCTV9.  i wondered what i was missing.

then i changed TVs and oh my.......i thought it was a comedy channel

the supposed badonage between the presenters is embarrassing

there isn't one programme worth watching

my TV seems to have lost CCTV9 again - i haven't made the slightest attempt to get it back

the girls are nothing special either

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-22 13:10:08 |Display all floors

Yang

my favorite is Yang Fu qing!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.