Views: 16492|Replies: 54

By the end of this year,Tell me WHo is your favorite CCTV Host or Hostess for yo [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-17 10:16:45 |Display all floors
Firstly, You could figure out  Who are qualified to work for CCTV.

Secondly,  Do you like the style of one's program, or personality of the host  or Hostest.

Thirdly:  Do you think the quality of news help the news hold high rate point of being watched, or sometimes you can put an active host or hostest to raise the rate point.

If YOU are a viewer of CCTV for many years, you might witness lots of change,each year, CCTV might select some new blood from Host Contest or English speaking Contest to help broadcast.

Here are some candidates:

Clew in casting Biz-China         Rui Cheng Gang

Gelfin  ,  Tom  .Kate, Jacqulin....

James,  Liu Fei Fei, Yang Fu qing.

Next is quoted

favorite CCTV woman...
...is definitely Liu Feifei. Intelligent, attractive, and successful.

To tell the truth, the ones who really drive me crazy on CCTV-9 are the foreigners. While many of the Chinese hosts have formal TV training and experience, many of the foreigners there don't. They come off as amateurish and silly. The funniest one was a guy (don't think he doesn it any more, and don't remember his name) who always tried to end his sports show with a little "rap"...but it simply sounded stupid.

But the absolute WORST -- and this is coming from a fellow Canadian -- is Da Shan's "Learning Chinese" program. My god, someone PLEASE take him off the air!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-17 12:44:51 |Display all floors

I only saw her once, but...

she still makes my heart beat faster!

She was a news anchor on CCTV-9.  She was *very* pretty, and I want to say that her name was Jacqulin, but I am not sure of it?  I can't find a picture of her anywhere.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-17 13:06:12 |Display all floors

About DASHAN

I'm with you undoubtedly and his programme appears so stupid. However, I think CCTV hope someone who understand china the same as the world, can impress the foreigners different sense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-18 09:17:49 |Display all floors

yes, Jaqueline Chen...

But I can't find her picture online!  Only James Wang, and I don't need to see him.  lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-18 11:18:07 |Display all floors

ooooooh baby!

Here she is!  Jacqueline!   (what a cutie!)  Thanks, sleepye!
20041218111879f3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-20 10:39:05 |Display all floors

Xsleeper. I definetly agree with you. How about Susan Li?

Hehe, Susan now host Asia Today ,She left BizChina for NO WHY.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-21 09:59:23 |Display all floors

re: Susan Li

Susan Li is okay, but she is not as hot as Jacqueline, in my opinion.  I also think that Kate Yingchun Kui is cute!

Is this seat taken?
200412210959b7f2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.