Author: sophiezcq

82 married to 28? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-17 17:24:42 |Display all floors

my thoughts ..

"So long as they are happy together, who gives a damn? Don't see where others have the right to pronounce judgement on them, one way or the other."

yes, I quite agree with it. Everyone is entitled to opt for its love or marriage, it is none of others business.

On the other hand, everyone is entiltled to comment on all kinds of news, which is also an exclusive right. :)

May-December marriage might work for some, but it does not work for the whole of the world. Therefore, all kinds of comments are understandable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-17 20:54:07 |Display all floors

patrimony!no doubt

82 with 28, generation gap,sex etc, i think that bitche's headche is sick

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-18 09:29:43 |Display all floors

Gap, values

Gaps not only exist in between generations but also in peoples who have different values--idea about the worth of good qualities.

Do you think all girls like to build relationships with boys the same ages ? Some girls don't like boys talking about superficial things and asking for sex while they can't have much to share in other aspects.

If a girl happens to meet a man of wisdom she thinks and falls in love, what's wrong ? The difference between values are more important than generations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-18 12:04:47 |Display all floors

happyness fortune

the woman can get both of them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-20 03:10:23 |Display all floors

Bless

They are not against the law.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-20 06:49:09 |Display all floors

everyone has his own choice

actually everyone has his own choice. who knows whether he (she) is happy?
but we should wish them have a good marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-22 05:00:29 |Display all floors

Miss Weng

The bride's name is 翁,(Weng) which means "old man" in Chinese.  She is a divorced interpreter from Shantou in Guangdong province.

I can't wait to marry a 19 year old girl in China when I'm 91.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.