Author: wacelui

Does this interest you?(SMS friendship) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-16 13:24:03 |Display all floors

not really!

dont be silly la. its very cheap to send sms within the mainland.  personally i have two phone accounts. one for receiving phone calls(private) and one for receiving sms and calling people.    i have someone who will always send sms to me from finland but it costs 1rmb to send a sms and haha, every month my bill is like 300 yuens... i dont like that anymore so i would like to find someone near to send sms with me.  hell, here u people are so serious... not fun. dont forget that im just a kid and i just want to find some people who are just as bored as me to kill time with.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-16 14:31:08 |Display all floors

how old is a kid?

13, 15, 18?

I like SMS too.  My g/f (g/f, ex-gf, gf, what do i know) never sends me them though.  I send a fun one about monkeys and bananas and nothing....grrrrr
Glad to hear you pissed froggy man off =o)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-16 15:20:27 |Display all floors

My age?

haha,  im 20 but i still like to call myself a kid ;)    yea that guy was just stupid.   hey, so wanna send sms???   im damn bored =.=

the friends i have already had are all in hongkong. for those who are in guangzhou, they arent good at typing english sms...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-16 17:26:16 |Display all floors

sure

PM me your number
I promise I won't stalk you like froggy.  His name wasn't Gilles was it?
If it was be careful - he's a deviant!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-16 17:53:12 |Display all floors

haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-16 18:40:37 |Display all floors

beauty

everywhere has beauties. but yeah, i think hongkong girls are quite pretty. im just a plain looking one though LOL.

no, his name starts with an  A....    :) and middle name starts with a  L... cant tell the whole name coz im polite :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-16 21:19:15 |Display all floors

uuummmmmm

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.