Author: easy1030

painful cyber-love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-17 09:57:04 |Display all floors

To all friends,

Cyber love can become true love but it's like drream.

Don't wast time to love person that u never meet in reality.

Do you used to love guy through internet????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-17 11:44:50 |Display all floors

Don't wast time to love person that u never meet in reality?

dear lovemyself,
Don't wast time to love person that u never meet in reality ?
meeting in reality is not a big problem. he can take at the most 5 hours air from Harbin to Kunming at weekend, right ? hehe, J/K.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-17 11:54:37 |Display all floors

joycezou

hi, i'd like to explore more about your understanding of success to cyber-love. "not every cyberluv case could be a sucessful one,its really not that easy to achieve it ", that is, few can achieve it succesfully, how can they reach the goal ? luck or another element ? (excluding they live in a same city )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-17 17:05:23 |Display all floors

cyber love is about luck

If you are lucky enough, you can find your Mr. R on cyber just like in reality...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-17 19:44:30 |Display all floors

naive girl

You should not believe in cyber-love. I am not say it doesn't exist, but rarely has an happy ending.  

I am a married guy and love my family. But deep in my mind, I do not mind having a flirt with someone safe. The cyber lover would be a perfect target.

Although I think I can supress this kind of desire, other men may not. So you are looking for a serious love, don't look it on the web!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-18 19:12:42 |Display all floors

To easy1030

how can they reach the goal?first of all,before two ppls meet in real,both party got to be honest to each other,and no bother about distance and be faithful to each other, and got the confidence to persist till they meet. but all u have is only words, as what I v said ,words got its own limitation, u can’t see his body language or his eye so maybe its totally different feelings and understanding u have when u guys face to face talk and getting along together, that’s luck I called it. And not only cyber luv, when two ppls r trying very hard to be together, sometimes things r just not going along as what they expected, so that’s free will I call it.
I guess the smart thing to do is never giving ur true luv on ur netfriend, just wait till u see him.only by personal getting along then u can decide it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-18 19:34:00 |Display all floors

to joycezou

one of my roommates in university fell in love with a guy via internet. the man was from hongkong and 2 yeas younger than her, but they had a happy ending this May. in fact,  they can not contact often and it was the first time they met face  to face, however, 3 monthes later, they got married . it's a genuine story. :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.