Author: kuntium

why do foreigners like bars and pubs? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-12 01:00:38 |Display all floors

why not foreigners like bars and pubs?

in my mind.not all foreigners like bars and pubs.but some of special foreigners who come form special countrys like  go to bars or pubs.and the reasons is their habit .bars and pubs in some country may be a fashion,popularity calling.or that is a good place to relax.they are use to go there before come to china.when they come to china.they hope to find a place to relax their mind or waste their bore ,alone  time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-12 06:23:21 |Display all floors

"why are the chinese obsessed with web bars?"

what the hell is a web bar, ilunga?  like webtender.com???

i'm a lost sea at ship on this one...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-12 13:51:45 |Display all floors

sorry, everyone.

i am sorry but i just wonder why foreigners like go to bar and pubs but not other places like tea house or some where else, i don't understand why did some guy so angry after they see this topic , anyway, i often go to bars and pubs, because i am 80's generation, i am trying to find other place to talk with foreign friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-12 16:30:32 |Display all floors

I don't think anyone's angry...

...just addressing some misperceptions.

Why not go to other places, like tea houses?  For two reasons...1) not many other foreigners there to meet, and 2) much more difficult to start conversation with someone you don't know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-12 17:17:14 |Display all floors

I see,then i will trying to open a tea house for foreigners

haha, i don't know whether foreigners will come to my tea house.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-12 19:44:26 |Display all floors

mike

you've just reminded me of a great site
www.virtualbartender.com is the name i think

i was using chinese lingo - i would say 'internet cafe', they often say 'web bar'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-12 20:20:32 |Display all floors

why do chinese like KTV,tea house or somewhere like there?here iz answer

first, a group of friends can talk in ktv freely, and sing some songs can make you more excited, tea house is a quiet place, what we care is just the enviroment of the tea house but not how good tea it is.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.