Author: nice-autumn

why are foreign guys so popular in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-12 10:30:16 |Display all floors

strange

You know whats funny, the american studs even in their own country cant keep it together considering the high divorce rate of 50%+, they are really getting it on with their "white" women

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-12 11:29:31 |Display all floors

congratulations...

All the girls were gorgorous and hot, and they got so much alcohol and smoking few joints, they all wanted a yellow cock !

I had 40 beautiful babes in one night. That was the best time I ever had when I was kissing two babes and fingering two tight love canals and my hot rods going back and forth two tight asses !!

Chinese men can do anything besides being the best businessmen, scientists, and also can make love to beautiful women !

Urbexer, Did you ever had 40 beautiful holes to put your No. 2 soft pencil as thin as a toothpick. Mine is 8 1/2 inches long and sharpened!!!

Another load of rubbish, and frankly I don't need it today...so shove it where the sun don't shine fella!

As for your other virulently racist posts in this forum, consider yourself reported to the mods, idiot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-12 12:31:01 |Display all floors

bye bye kanyuek

your fairystories are mildly amusing but your racism just shows up your lack of wit and most glaringly your lack of credibility

toddle off to your bumboy dragonball - he's ready and waiting for you - undies turned back to front for easy access as per usual

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-12 13:01:17 |Display all floors

sad little boy

undies turned back to front for easy access as per usual

LOL!! Even that would be too much like unfathomable hard work, for the immature little boy that he is....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-12 13:09:09 |Display all floors

Urbexer, There is even a popular soft rock called "Eastern boys, western girls"

Only in America !  "Eastern boys, western girls" !

You must NOT from America !!! May be you need to come to New York City to taste the gay boy Freedom 1 !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-12 15:18:24 |Display all floors

looking forward to next weeks forum

free of inane fairystories and racism

bye bye bye bye

bye bye bye bye

mr one-handed typist will be able to use two hands next week

careful not to get too much jizz on the keyboard, tissues at the ready

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-13 02:25:33 |Display all floors

ilunga and freedom 1

You guys are loser back in USA and wherever your sad ass came from. The prostitute in Lasvegus cost $10,000.00 to sleep with them. So you can't afford to get laid back in your country, because the white hookers turn you down and spit on your face.

You two turned gays because you can't find a women.

Why most white men are gays, because they got a weak gene, and just like my Ikanyuk said, they gene are weak, and they die like a fries.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.