Views: 4290|Replies: 3

What do you think of Sport Goft in China, a royalist playing Game,Hard to be pu [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-7 16:27:55 |Display all floors
How many  qualified Goft field China have reach the international level.

How could China knock out the barriers in developing Golf Induestry.

in my eyes,  It seems that Goft is only an pastime for  Movie Star or members of royal family to relex, rather than perceive it as an Competitive game.

Sometimes There are some GOlf Events created IN the name of an famouse people to collect Money for his  Sport Edudation compaing Fund.

Seldom do I see some professional players playing around the world, at least get a chance to play with Tiger WOOD.

It is hard to thinK,    weather can Golf be popularized as an enjoyable recreation for ordinary.

But singers and manager of companies will dominate it when play in the amatuer level.

what is your view on it, do you get a chance to play golf or some extreme sport instead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-8 15:16:30 |Display all floors

Have you ever played Golf.

Sorry, I don't know

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-13 10:38:34 |Display all floors

Did you hear a game played by elephants

It is hard to let it popularized internationally either

becoz I doubt how can you move the elephants ( overtoned giants?)from place to place easily to partipate the games

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-23 16:51:49 |Display all floors

this market sucks!

since the market here is not as mature as in Europe,it has a long way to go.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.