Author: floweridk

hi somebody say feel I am lonelywhen I say I want to make true frens, does he wa [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-7 19:30:07 |Display all floors

A FRIEND...................

If you need someone to talk to and build a good relationship,share ideas and thoughts,then i think iam the right guy you should talk to,

Do mail me with your phone no so we can talk,

see ya

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-7 20:15:06 |Display all floors

i've read his mind

and yeah he wants to have sex with you

he is a 19 year old boy after all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-8 19:44:16 |Display all floors

to ilunga

what is your suggestion about that, seems you like it then you can call im

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-8 23:32:20 |Display all floors

i understand uuuuuuu,,,,,,,,,,,

i can see u are catching our fun and u are not really lonely as u claim,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MU

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-8 23:32:53 |Display all floors

i understand uuuuuuu,,,,,,,,,,,

i can see u are catching our fun and u are not really lonely as u claim,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MU

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-9 05:50:07 |Display all floors

Go forth and multiply......hahahahaha!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-9 10:08:03 |Display all floors

don't it

to jam1977, how can you see me, how do you know me, take your dirty head away from China, why do I  catch you fun, is it funny here on this topic, and I didn't claim too, what need to, is it useful to speak than doing

to lkanyuek, not all guys are bad I believe

to caringhk and meimeismile, thank you for your kindness, possiblly I want people who read this topic, think of it in right way

to sarababy, I am lost in it too, maybe I thought too much, nobody cares, need I grow up or opposite way

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.